test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

>>>>>>Starfleet Liberty Force Armada looking for GAMMA fleets

crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,797 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hello Fellow Fleet Leaders,

Starfleet Liberty Force Armada wishes to cooperate in a "fair" alliance with your fleet.

Currently we are looking for a GAMMA Fleets .

A little information about our Alpha fleet: We have been in STO for over 4 years and well established fleet with more importantly “stable” leadership. Our current membership is about 495-500 members within 2-3 months of activity. We have been keeping those numbers since inception. We are a full T5 tiered fleet with Embassy, Spire and Mine fully completed for over 2 years. We also have a KDF sister fleet that is on T4 fleet status.
We have several Beta fleets above level 47 already and looking to help smaller fleets.

What we are looking for:
-Gamma fleets (level 20 or above). No requirement except for the "no drama" part.
Once you signed up with we will let you know of our Armada fleets. We do not have any ill-mannered nor tolerate questionable fleets.

If any fleet leader or ambassador is willing to join this armada and establish now diplomatic relationships in preparation of the armada please feel free in-game to PM to @2007-2007.

Thanks,

Starfleet Liberty Force Armada Operations
http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/

DUwNP.gif

Post edited by crusader2007 on

Comments

• crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,797 Arc User
    Last beta slot going fast...if any level 41 fleet or above is interested B)
    DUwNP.gif

Update...All Beta slots are full but let me know if any other smaller fleets are still looking for an Armada.

We do have some gamma slots still open.

Thanks!normal-1.gif
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

• nicnotnicnot Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    We may be interested in Gamma ..I'll respond to your in game mail as soon as I can manage!
    Excellent! looking forward to it :)​​
    DUwNP.gif

Currently all Beta slots are full but we still have a few gamma slots normal-1.gif​​
    DUwNP.gif

• decker73adecker73a Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    We have a level 31 family fleet and are looking for a position in an armada as a gamma fleet. The fleet is called headwater fleet and my in game handle is @oggofskish if you would like to send us an invite.

Update: make that a level 32 fleet, research lab just finished its tier 1 upgrade.
    Post edited by decker73a on
  • decker73adecker73a Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Thank you for the Invite.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Welcome to the Armada.

Still one slot left..PM on forums or leave message here :)
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    If you still have an opening, Vanguard Group Omega's looking for an armada. We're level 40 (and will hit at least 42 in the next 7 days as research lab and spire projects finish cooking). I talked with one of you earlier about joining. Since then, I've made admiral in our fleet, so I can handle this on my own.
    Got it and thanks for those who are part of this armada.

We still have one more slot left if anyone Fleet is interested.

​​
    DUwNP.gif

• dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Fleet: Jello Echelon (Level 13)
    Commanding Officer: @ArdrianDareau
    Yeah, I may be low level now, but that means lots of opportunities to offload and get the level up real real quick... :)​​
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
    Thanks for the response..If you did not receive a follow up please pm me at @2007-2007.

​​
    DUwNP.gif

We have one more slot for a gamma if any fleet leader is interested in joining us ​​
    DUwNP.gif

Our Starfleet Liberty Armada is completely full and THANKs to our member fleets.

If any fleets would like to request diplomatic relationships with our Armada feel free to PM me or check our website.

Thanks!!!

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/

@ 2007-2007
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

• storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Full Armada normal-2.gif
    Congrats!!!

We are still in the look out for any diplomatic relationships for a second armada.
    ​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
    Very successful armada and just finished a great round of PvP tournament. If any other fleet like to establish possible diplomatic relationships with our armada PM please.

Thanks!
    DUwNP.gif