test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 47 KDF fleet looking to join an Armada

suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Qo'noS
Casual 47 lvl KDF fleet is looking to join an armada as Beta or Gamma.

We're a casual fleet with a few dozens active players. All fleet holdings are fully upgraded and the Research Lab is progressing well. We would like to join a larger KDF Armada for mutual benefits. Although we're open to meet new fellow KDF players, we're not interested in needless "bureaucracy". We'd like to stay independent as a fleet, and not concern ourselves with additional armada rules or regulations. As in, we're eager to help out other, smaller fleets, either with fleet contributions or fleet holding invites, meet new people and play some content together, but we can't promise we'd engage in anything that exceeds a casual-friendly playstyle (i.e. no TeamSpeak requirements, no mandatory contributions etc.)

I'm not posting our fleet's name publicly just yet on purpose, to avoid random invites. If you're interested in having a casual, yet high level fleet like ours in your armada, or would like to ask some questions first, then please, post a reply here, or PM me, preferably in game @Suavek.
PyKDqad.jpg
Post edited by suaveks on

Comments

• grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Hey Suavek, this is Grayfox at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames in-game and from Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard. We'd love to chat with you some more on joining our armada. Is it just the KDF fleet you are looking to join or do you also have Fed fleet? We currently have Gamma positions available; but everyone in the armada has a voice and get's a say.

Here is our armada information at a glance: STOFA INFO CLICK HERE

You also have all my contact information below my signature. I'll friend you in-game tonight but probably may not be on until Monday. Hopefully, we can chat in-game some more than or feel free to email me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com I reply quickly there.

Best Regards,
    -Grayfox
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard Fleet Leader
    STOFA Member Fleet
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    We have an opening for both a Beta fleet and gammas .... and ... We do NOT tell you how to run your fleet.

The armada we've been working on is built on respect for one another ... player to player and fleet to fleet ... as well as trying to help one another out ... especially the smaller fleets.

Here's our thread about it and us. :) ... [ CLICK TO FOLLOW LINK ]
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • devast8tordevast8tor Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    We are very interested in finding reputable and well-respected partners to form new relationships. The UFP Armada is designed with a community focus at the forefront and we have been an influential part of the Star Trek gaming scene for over 13 years. What separates our Armada from others you may come across is our dedication to members and those wishing to align themselves with us.

We have an extensive history with STO, including interviews with influential developers, assistants and stars with more planned for the future. We also have a number of dedicated STO players who are always willing to help others out with builds, tips and tricks, helping players with their own goals, or just getting together for fun.

The UFP is currently spread across 5 total fleets, 3 FED and 2 KDF. We have a 60 day inactivity policy enforced for our primary fleets, but our alt fleets are unrestricted. The UFP currently has over 1300 active characters and 600 unique STO members.

We would like to be your home away from home among the stars. We support autonomy for all armada members, but we will also work to ensure that you have representation and a voice in matters affecting relations between different groups, the management of armada features, and an open line of communication to discuss concerns and questions. Your fleet will be recognised as an important part of our greater community!

Admiral Daedalus
    Commanding Officer, UFP Office of External Affairs
    Daedalus-STO.png