test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Imperial Union of Planets

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    The Imperial Union of Planets is a government and political movement from the Mirror Universe, where the Terran Resistance established a new regime after the defeat of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. The IUoP is far more democratic and progressive than its opponent, the Terran Federation. Since the capitulation of Terra, to the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union has invested a large portion of its operations into the Prime Universe so as to ensure the survival of its central government from the current instability of the Mirror Universe. While still at war with the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union of Planets is moderately influenced by the Klingon Empire, and is now a Satellite State and an Ally of the Romulan Republic, while still sponsoring insurgent groups who are actively opposing the Terran Federation.

All species are welcome, though the peoples the IUoP recognises as the "Thirteen Terrans", (these being Humans/Human Augments, Bajorans, Deltans, El-Aurians, Voth, Xenexians, Iotians, Magna Romans, Trill, Risians, Orions, Betazoids, and Ba'ku/Son'a) may get preferential treatment. ;)

If you are interested in joining, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    The Imperial Union of Planets is a government and political movement from the Mirror Universe, where the Terran Resistance established a new regime after the defeat of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. The IUoP is far more democratic and progressive than its opponent, the Terran Federation. Since the capitulation of Terra, to the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union has invested a large portion of its operations into the Prime Universe so as to ensure the survival of its central government from the current instability of the Mirror Universe. While still at war with the Terran Federation, the Imperial Union of Planets is moderately influenced by the Klingon Empire, and is now a Satellite State and an Ally of the Romulan Republic, while still sponsoring insurgent groups who are actively opposing the Terran Federation.

All species are welcome, though the peoples the IUoP recognises as the "Thirteen Terrans", (these being Humans/Human Augments, Bajorans, Deltans, El-Aurians, Voth, Xenexians, Iotians, Magna Romans, Trill, Risians, Orions, Betazoids, and Ba'ku/Son'a) may get preferential treatment. ;)

If you are interested in joining, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options
    First Marshal Lytle was gathering his crew from Shore Leave, on Defera. Several Petty Officers had detected several vessels approaching the Badlands in an unusual manner. Further scans showed them to be of Klingon design, though they did not have any registration or markings. The First Marshal held a meeting with his staff, and many agreed that they should investigate what was happening, at a closer distance.

Once the stations were manned, the Spear of Plexus cloaked, and warped out of the system.

If you are interested in joining and being part of this action, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options
    The Spear of Plexus crossed back into the Beta Quadrant, under cloak. The First Marshal had taken up some more roles of late, as Empress Aisha was personally overseeing the contruction of several new battleships for Imperial Starfleet. He had much to do in the short time avaliable, and he knew of a few places that had the kind of technology needed to smash the Terran Federation. The Spear of Plexus soon dropped out of warp, over Andoria Prime.

If you are interested in joining and being part of this action, or your fleet is interested in becoming a Gamma Fleet (we are a Beta Fleet of the Tal-Diann), please contact me @BLTrrn, or @lilithene666 for further instructions.
    R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options
    edited January 2016
    "I haven't seen torpedoes like these, in a while.", remarked the First Marshal, "How many? Three should be enough, no, make that four. We need enough to go around to all of our facilities to help you finish the tests.", several Andorians mumbled amonst themselves, "We have what you want, yes." the First Marshal typed in a code on a small black PADD. Three bound Elachi were beamed down, their equipment contained in guarded duranium boxes. "These are who we want, thank you very much.", said the lead Andorian, the First Marshal and the Andorian saluted each other. The Torpedoes were beamed up, along with the First Marshal, to the Spear's Armoury, where work would soon begin to test it and prepare it for mass production. Commander Emela soon ordered the Spear to Romulan Space.

Post edited by bltrrn on
    R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options
    First Marshal Lytle sat in Sickbay to wait and see if any of the Medical Staff that would be on duty, as such a late time as it was. He had tripped on a Maintenance port above the Shuttlebay, while inspecting the mechanical state of the two Type 10 shuttles onboard the Spear of Plexus. While he waited for the pain in his right foot to be diagnosed and treated, he reviewed a report on the status of the Shuttle complement, and another on recent temporal incursions in the Alpha Quadrant. He had only seen this pattern, once in his lifeltime before, and he was worried.

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options

R E M A I N

• Options
    edited January 2016
    The Spear of Plexus crossed into the Beta Quadrant, after several weeks of assisting the fellow members of the Alpha Quadrant Alliance, with it's struggle against the Terran Federation, who now dared claim itself the successor state to the Terran Empire. Admiral Leeta has proven to be a much less worthy opponent, than First Marshal Lytle, or any of the High Command, had expected. They seemed only to have a strategy of something between Lighting War, and Strength in Numbers, which could be done better than whatever Leeta was doing with it. Lytle would soon start to investigate who this shadowy "Emperor" was, and whether he posed any threat to the Imperial Union of Planets, and whether he could be used against Leeta, in any way.

Post edited by bltrrn on
    R E M A I N