test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic Channel

ibreakbonesibreakbones Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Yes I know this is not where this goes but I cannot find anyplace else.

Cryptic needs to open a line of communications up with the players. Maybe a Twitch podcast, maybe a channel in the game or something. Hire people who can talk to players so we do not have to either feel ignored and Cryptic can actually see what we want to buy. I heard this and that about KDF ships not selling despite we KDF players telling you what we want and getting ignored. If you are having trouble selling KDF ships then maybe it is time to listen to use and sell us the T6 B'Rel a lot of us have been moaning, screaming and shouting for. That ship would sell.

But a customer service channel would do a lot more. It would put you in touch with the players and you can see what our concerns are and give feedback so we can feel heard. Ask a hundred people if Cryptic or anyone from Cryptic reads these forums and most will say no. Ask anyone if Cryptic even knows our concerns and you know the answer.

It seems that you have a very closed mind when it comes to the people paying your salaries. It is the Free to Play mindset. We give you a free game so shut up. But you forget that you still depend on us to buy ships costumes keys and the lot. But look at the C-Store. You are throwing away a lot of money. Where? You got the fed players? Right? Yeah it is all good. But look at the money you trow away by not having anything KDF players want. Not having enough ships for Romulan players. Not having enough costumes or anything anyone but the feds want. Maybe you only want fed money? If that is the case get out of the business. Tap into your inner Ferengi. We all have one. Business is cut throat. You got to bring products to market and sell themas fast as possible.

Don't listen to the people that call the game a money grab. It is business and I am a ripe customer. I am semi-retired so I have money to spend and nothing to spend it on. I am not going to ever play fed. I tried. It was too mind numbingly boring. If you cannot succeed as fed then gaming is not for you. KDF is a challenge. All we want is a T6 Bird Of Prey. That is all. I am not asking you to reinvent the wheel. I am not demanding any special skills nothing. All I am asking for is a Bird of Prey, hopefully a B'Rel and for you to occasionally talk to us with the ability for use to talk back. I recently went to a Twitch cast and we could ask questions. That is when we got the horrifying news that the Roumlans was getting a raider and all KDF was getting was screwed.. again. I almost unloaded the game. Not screwed again. Romulans are getting a raider and not us? Really. We were told that Cryptic felt that we did not want one. OMFG really? If we could hear from Cryptic and actually talk to someone we could clear up these little misunderstandings. You would make more money and we would all be happy.

Do lets see a Cryptic Channel where players and Cryptic can talk. It wont be that bad. Players are people too.