test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

= British Starfleet Corp - Fleet Personnel & Fleet Armada Recruitment Thread =

jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Earth Spacedock
7ClkMVgt.png

The British Starfleet Corps
Part Of The BSC Gaming Community, Is proud to announce our latest recruitment drive

We are looking for New Fleet members to join our growing ranks in game and to welcome them as part of our vast MMO community

We would like to point out that even though the main bulk of the fleet are based within the UK, you will find members from all around the world. You will usually find 5-10 active players online at any time, so there's always someone to team up with, or simple to chat to.

Our current holdings are as follow

Federation -

Starbase : Tier 4.5 - Military T5 - Sci T4.5 - Eng T4.5
Embassy : Tier 3
Dilithium Mine : T3
Spire - Tier 3
Research Lab : T0 - New Holding -

Klingon -

Starbase - Tier 3 - Military - T3 Eng - T3 - Sci - T3
Spire - T2 (T3 upgrade in progress)
Mine - T3
Embassy - T2 (halfway to T3)
Research Lab - NEW HOLDING -

A little bit about BSC itself.

The BSC gaming community was established In 2002, with branches in multiple MMO'S. Each Branch leader is dedicated to their MMO. With no Guild Leadership drama, stable and effective team with over 8 years experience in the BSC alone. Mature members from all over the world, ranging in age from 16 to over 50. A family-friendly community site where players from all branches chat and socialize. Different MMO sections based on group membership, you'll only see forums for games you're interested in! Play how you want, when you want. no style of play enforced or required. Events commonly run in GMT time, but not exclusively. Guild policies that emphasise fun and enjoyment. 100-member Teamspeak 3 server available, but never a requirement.

BSC ranking system:

Simple community rank system: Community Leaders->Council Members->Branch Officers->Branch Sergeants->BSC Members.

STO rank system:

Fleet Admiral->Vice Admiral->Captain->Commander->Lieutenant Commander->Lieutenant->Ensign.

How do I join the chat channel?

We have an in-game chat channel! Don't panic it is easy to find.

Open up your chat tab by right clicking, then select channels and then type in BSC in the join/create bar its as simple as that. Remember you will need to select the BSC channel like you would any other channel like zone/team etc.

Now you will be able to talk to all BSC members who are logged in, this includes both sides of STO and any other game linked to the cryptic network.

Where do I fit in?

Your current Fleet rank is Ensign and will remain at that for 1-3 weeks while the fleet admin monitors your activity, this is nothing to be worried about. We monitor how active you play the game and join in fleet teaming, if you are here regularly you will earn your next rank of Lt very quickly (Normally within just over a week of joining.)

So how do I get promoted?

Your next rank of Lt Cmdr is awarded to those players who participate in promoting BSC, and showing a positive attitude in the things they do. We have suggested a fleet mark value of 750k through projects, but you can equally be rewarded for your efforts in directing people through class and ship builds, regularly participating in fleet runs, and generally upholding the values of the BSC.

Promotions after Lt Cmdr continues to be down to the manner in which you behave, and promote the BSC some of the top players are in the 1.5Mil+ mark given to fleet projects, but more importantly, they assist with running events, and bringing their player knowledge to the BSC community as a whole. It is those who exemplify the BSC philosophy that will continue to be promoted!

The rank of Captain and above are up to the current Vice Admirals and Fleet Admirals in a joint discussion as to your contribution and conduct in the BSC community, typically on the recommendation of current active Captains.

The way this has been set up, gives you the opportunity to progress up the ranks at your leisure. This is not an essential element to the game, it's simple a way to give you a sense of achievement within the fleet.

Do I have to contribute to fleet?

Simple answer... No you don't. We would like to stress all fleet contributions are entirely up to you, there is no requirement saying you have to donate to fleet.

Can I buy from fleet stores?

To buy from fleet stores you will need to earn Fleet Credits. This is done at your own pace, we do not demand a set given value towards the projects. Please bear in mind the stores has a limited number of items available to purchase, these are expensive asset to replace. So the more you add to projects the better it is for you and the fleet, these items are amongst the best in game.

What about my Romulan?

Romulans are welcome in both fleets and we have decided NOT to start a new fleet just for the romulans as you only have a choice of FED or KDF anyway, and to split up the fleets even further makes no sense due to it would be a step back and not forward. Simple decide which side you wish to pursue and contact an officer for a fleet invite .

Do we have a KDF fleet?

Yes we also have Klingon fleet: Blood Sworn Coalition if you wish to make a ruthless Klingon character. They also use the BSC chat channel.

Are there any Fleet rules?

Yes there is!- We expect all members to conduct themselves admirably in game and on the forums at all times. You are the front line for the whole BSC, so what people see in you reflects on the whole BSC community and not just the STO team. If someone upsets you simply put them on ignore and walk away, obviously please do not put another BSC member on ignore. If you have an issue with another BSC member please report it to a officer or a member of the admin team, depending if its game or forum issue. That way we can look into the matter for you and resolve the issue. Please remember you are wearing the BSC flag out there.

What if I need help?

If you need any help be it in game or something on the forum, all you need do is ask someone. please feel free to ask any member for help, there is always someone who will be able to assist you. Don't be afraid to ask!

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT US JOIN OUR FACEBOOK AND OUR WEBSITE

BSC Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/BSC-Community/132823483429779

BSC forums/Website: http://www.bsc-community.com/

We hope to welcome you in to our FLEET and becoming part of the BSC Community

JtaDmwW.png
Post edited by jam3s1701 on

Comments

• jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2015

7ClkMVgt.png

Are you based within the UK or Europe (Timezone area) and looking for a Alpha fleet to join with in forming a UK/European based Armada then please contact myself here in the forums or in game with the handle @jam3s1701 where we can have a chat and see if we will meld and suit each others philosophies.

We currently have spaces for 2 more Beta's and currently have no Gamma fleets.

Even though we are a UK/European based fleet we would consider fleets from other parts of the globe to join our alliance of fleets so please get in touch if your interested.
    ​​
    Post edited by jam3s1701 on
    JtaDmwW.png