test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tier V fleet looking for lower Tiers to join our Armada

f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Qo'noS
We are the Klingon Tier V fleet named boq botlhra'ghom, and we know what it's like to be a smaller fleet just trying to get by and get projects done.

What we're hoping is to put together an Armada with fleets with a common aim to help each other and especially those smaller than we.

Who Are We?

Our fleet is built on respect. We're a small, casual group with a rather creative heart -- one family spread across two fleets ... one KDF (Tier V) and one Fed (Tier III).

Many among us are more "lone wolves" --- Players who enjoy chatting as they play, but primarily run solo.

Players who on occasion come together in twos and threes to team up for STF, Fleet Mark or PvP runs.

Small but dedicated ... We're still get the job done.

If you are interested in joining with us in an Armada as described above, let us know!
Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
Post edited by f8explorer#7814 on

Comments

• Options
    Sidenote. ... We see each fleet as a separate entity.

Individual fleets are each independent and in command of their own affairs and personnel.

Just because one fleet is larger doesn't mean they are in command of those smaller within the armada.

It's a matter of respect.

After all ... Aren't we all warriors fighting the same fight? :)
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    locioustbwlocioustbw Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey now!! We are a T4 fleet who might fit in pretty well with what you have described, particularly casual, lone wolf, respect and the like. (Even though I would prefer to do more team stuff).

We also got the one family across two fleets thing (even though our Fed fleet is already hooked up with an Armada)

We are looking for a Beta spot somewhere with our one Gamma fleet and would be willing to make room for two more Gamma fleets.

Anyways hit me up in game @locious.
  • Options
    Sending you a PM in game. Look for it from @P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R !

• Options
    commodoreshrvkcommodoreshrvk Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    If you are still looking for Beta's, we have a tier IV Starbase, lvl 42 (T3-Mine, T3-Embassy, T2-Spire, T4-Engineering, Science, and Tactical).
  • Options
    We are excited that The B'lak Watch Fleet joined us as a beta fleet and under them we have Imperial Arbre of Allies and Night's Watch Order as gammas.

We still have openings for two more beta fleets (1 if Commodoreshrvk's fleet joins) and seven gama fleets.

Are you willing to stand with us to build something great? :)

Commodoreshrvk ... We are still looking, and I'll be sending you a message in a moment!

• Options
    kurgis1kurgis1 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Yes i'm interested in being a gamma fleet - i'll shoot you a message in game - can I confirm that address has those hypens in it?

My fleet is sadly just me building now (all others off on other mmo's) but its a lvl 30 KDF fleet, just interested in hooking up with others and seeing where it goes - any bonus in the armada structure is better than zero.
  • Options
    commodoreshrvkcommodoreshrvk Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    genhauk wrote: »
    We are excited that The B'lak Watch Fleet joined us as a beta fleet and under them we have Imperial Arbre of Allies and Night's Watch Order as gammas.

We still have openings for two more beta fleets (1 if Commodoreshrvk's fleet joins) and seven gama fleets.

Are you willing to stand with us to build something great? :)

Commodoreshrvk ... We are still looking, and I'll be sending you a message in a moment!

Looking forward to it. We would be happy to join. We are a small group of very dedicated players.

• Options
    Kurgis1 and commodoreshrvk ... If you both can send me your KDF fleet names, I'll get the invites sent to get both fleets into the armada!

And welcome aboard!

• Options
    locioustbwlocioustbw Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Really happy to have welcomed House of Du'val into the fold and looking forward to see our Armada grow. Excited about another Beta being added and looking forward to meeting you all.

Administrator Locious
    The B'lak Watch Fleet
  • Options
    locioustbw wrote: »
    Really happy to have welcomed House of Du'val into the fold and looking forward to see our Armada grow. Excited about another Beta being added and looking forward to meeting you all.

Administrator Locious
    The B'lak Watch Fleet

As are we!

Still have openings for one more beta fleet and six gammas!

If you are interested .... Let us know!!!

• Options
    kurgis1kurgis1 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Really pleased I joined this Armada after one abortive attempt elsewhere. Very helpful bunch, TZ differences for me (to others) means most of our chat will be via the mail or at the weekends but already our base projects are humming along, where before i've had to husband resources, build up marks for weeks and go for the "big" push approach.

Now I can pass along some of my build up to others..

Almost like how an Armada system should be!

If you have a kdf fleet and want a good home - this is one.
  • Options
    tcfptcfp Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    If you still have that Beta spot open - House of the Immortal Ones would like to join ;) Our fleet is also one that just likes to have fun more than anything else

• Options
    tcfp wrote: »
    If you still have that Beta spot open - House of the Immortal Ones would like to join ;) Our fleet is also one that just likes to have fun more than anything else

Yeap ... We have one beta slot still open. Want me to send an invite for your fleet? :)

• Options
    tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    I would be honored to accept a spot in your armada, be it beta or gamma. It is only myself in the fleet. Fleet name is Vas yo' puQmo.
    18EOWbV.jpg

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
  • Options
    wupteedowupteedo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Greetings. I'm Hawat Thu'Fir of the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron. If you still have a Beta Position, we may be the right fit for you. We are currently at level 43, but don't have many active members. That said, we are also the sister fleet to The 7th Fleet. Please advise @wupteedo