test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there anything from Rise that is 'must-have'

Here I am really asking about kit modules/do ffs and other usable items... I don't really consider costume pieces or things that only work on Rise as must have...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...

Best Answers

• freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    That depends on what you like to use.

- If you're a sci that is an avid user of exothermic field, you might want to grab a purple doff.
    - If you're constantly using Evasive Maneuvers, there's another purple doff for that.

As for the kit modules, they're interesting but I wouldn't call them must haves. Just a fun little alternative if you're looking for a build outside-the-box.
    m12Pkoj.png
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited July 2015 Answer ✓
    I'm wondering about that very question myself really despite having nearly every costume, and multiple toons equipped with sufficient Risian goodies. I'll add some that I've liked:
    • Assault Kit Module Graviton Spike for Tacs: nice eye-candy effect and efficient to halt targets momentarily, adding some science witchery/wizardry to our Tacs.
    • Engineering Kit module: (don't know, don't play engineer)
    • Evasive Maneuvers DOFF: golden texturized glow on ship when enabled, movement bonuses help any ship.
    • Beachcomber outfit: hopefully can still be used outside of Risa, and shorts can make not bad combos with other off-duty wear.
    • Samba Dance & Samba Advanced, because party.
    • Clothing of your choice: because on exchange it will skyrocket in price becoming rare or unavailable.
    • Superior Floaters: to get around Risa when the event ends.
    • Lohlunat Tribble: to supercharge that floater (& power board).
    Some I'm not sure about:
    • Research Kit Agitation Field for Sci: sure it's an earthly element, but wish the sound was just a one-time followed by a longer deeper rumble instead of so repetitive.
    • DOFF that gives dodge bonus after dancing under party ball: just seems wrong to think of using that in a combat scenario.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿

Answers

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Everything! Think of it like Poke Tha Mon, gotta get it all. Afterall he who dies with the most toys wins.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!