test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moved

xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
Mistakenly posted in wrong section, voluntarily moved to Ten Forward.
Post edited by xtern1ty on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    Probably better discussed in off-topic. Shatner making an appearance doesn't really add anything to it for me. Don't really care for him.

I just wonder who the villain will be and what the main plot is. I hope that whenever this film series ends, Khan returns for a final showdown with all of his super soldiers. Having Benedict come back would be an epic finish.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lsegnlsegn Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Probably better discussed in off-topic. Shatner making an appearance doesn't really add anything to it for me. Don't really care for him.

I just wonder who the villain will be and what the main plot is. I hope that whenever this film series ends, Khan returns for a final showdown with all of his super soldiers. Having Benedict come back would be an epic finish.

It's rumored to involve the Vulcans attempting to restore their world via Timetravel. Which will of course include all the murky philosophy surrounding such technology and its use.
  • walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    I think the whole Shatner thing fell through after the director switch. He stated to a reporter about a month ago that he has not been contacted to be in the movie. Now things can happen in a month and he could just be very secretive, but I would not hold my breath.
    sstosig2.png
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Probably better discussed in off-topic.

You're right Ash, the words General Discussion got me confused. I'll move it, thanks for the tip.

Moved to Ten Forward, please continue discussion there. Closing this down.

​​
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,272 Arc User
    xtern1ty wrote: »

Thanks for being so decent and logical...so many are not in these forum B) Says a lot about you and your fleet btw. Kudos
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    storules wrote: »
    xtern1ty wrote: »

Thanks for being so decent and logical...so many are not in these forum B) Says a lot about you and your fleet btw. Kudos

You're welcome and thank you for noticing. It's what I am and keep trying to be true to even when many are inconsiderately pushing me and friends of mine in the opposite direction.​​
This discussion has been closed.