test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Join the Armada!!! - 69th Fleet - Armada Invitation

kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Earth Spacedock
69th Fleet
"Per aspera ad astra"

The 69th Fleet - a small, calm and friendly/helpful level 77 fleet/level 189 armada (mainly consisting of solo players) invites small, low-to-medium level fleets to join our armada as a gamma fleet.

If interested simply apply/reply in this thread (preferably with some information about your fleet such as size, level, etc.) or send an in-game message to @morishita.

Open slots:
-5x gamma fleet

Live long and prosper \V/,
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
Post edited by kurumimorishita on

Comments

• dantheman5397dantheman5397 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Is this still ongoing? If it is, I'm interested in joining.

I'm an active player with a solo federation fleet (level 16) crewed by 7-8 alts, all at level 60. The starbase is being upgraded to T3, with shipyard at T3, and fabricator and array at T2. The mine, and spire are T1 and the embassy is being upgraded to T1 also.

Most of this progress was made just by me, which either shows how dedicated I am, or that I need more hobbies!
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Is this still ongoing? If it is, I'm interested in joining.

I'm an active player with a solo federation fleet (level 16) crewed by 7-8 alts, all at level 60. The starbase is being upgraded to T3, with shipyard at T3, and fabricator and array at T2. The mine, and spire are T1 and the embassy is being upgraded to T1 also.

Most of this progress was made just by me, which either shows how dedicated I am, or that I need more hobbies!

Awesome and yes, I always keep this invitation updated, so the mentioned slots are still available! Just send me the exact name of your Fleet via pm (or in game to @morishita) and I'll send you the invitation!!! *^_^* \\//,
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    Sent an in-game mail to @morishita, but haven't got anything back yet. Shall I try again?
    Sent an in-game mail to @morishita, but haven't got anything back yet. Shall I try again?

Oh...I'm very sorry - I checked my privacy settings and noticed, that I had switched off email reception from other people than friends/fleet (got so much spam mails), but I switched it on again, so it would be nice, if you could send the message again! Sorry again, I totally forgot about that setting!!! *^_^*
    q4F10XV.jpg
    No problem; those spammers don't know what hit them! Sending again.
    No problem; those spammers don't know what hit them! Sending again.

Hehe...mail received, invitation sent!!! *^_^* \\//, LLAP
    q4F10XV.jpg