test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ta heck with the Iconians...

I'm spending the day with my grandson!

Hey, I love this game, I love the people, I even love the debates we have here at times. Cryptic has given us a home, But on this 4th, I get to spend it with my Grand boy, who also is joining the Army and leaving on the 18th.

With this day, which also happens to be the 4th, I want to say, to all of those who also play the game and share a love for ST. I love ya, no matter politics, religion, etc .etc. I Love ya, and I am damn proud to be in a country where we can share a common bond, without having to face squad of rifles.

IDIC folkes, and Happy 239Th! May whatever Star ship you fly, never run out of Dilithium!

F9thRet.
My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.

Comments

• Options
    tarran62tarran62 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Happy 4th to you and your family!, Were a military family, myself, US Army, both daughter and son, US Marines, son-in-law, Coast Guard. So do thank your grand-son for what he is about to do, it means a lot to people like us who are/have been there.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Ditto above...

Thank you and your grandson for the service to this country! Very noble, sir!

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Thanks so much fellow men and women! as much as your thanks to my grand boy, thanks to you and yours.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.