test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elachi Alert Weekend for lvl 60s ONLY!?

ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
I know that this Elachi Alert is only lasting this weekend and the only reason we got it is because of that HUGE server maintenance a couple days ago. But I still would like to know why the requirements are for lvl 60 players only!? Shouldn't it be lvl 50? It makes no sense for this at all that this limited time event is available to only lvl 60 characters. It doesn't even make any logical sense either: I can fight these OP Heralds in ADVANCED ques at lvl 50, but not simple Elachi ships at that lvl? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Comments

• Options
    hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    They forgot to enable the level 59 and below Gate version I guess (there was two Gate queues; the L60 and L59 and below).

It also sparked problems for Fleets and teams wanting to do easy runs together just for fun.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    They forgot to enable the level 59 and below Gate version I guess (there was two Gate queues; the L60 and L59 and below).

It also sparked problems for Fleets and teams wanting to do easy runs together just for fun.

f youre talking about the level 50-59 gate, its enabled at the top of the featured queued events section. Look for one that doesn't have a fancy ! next to it.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    There is an STF for below 60. There must be, because I played it on my 58 lvl Rom.