test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a RP fleet

bentillerbentiller Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Hey all,

I have a Civilian/con man, who is now looking for a fleet. I'd prefer it be a mainly RP fleet and active/friendly and welcoming. After that I haven't much preference.

Here's a brief Bio of him, if you think he'd be a good fit for your fleet contact me in game at @bentiller, or leave a post below.

Trevor Algani of Troyius was once the most notorious trader in the Milky Way. At the height of his activities, he had a trade empire that rivaled the Grand Nagus'.

He had lied and cheated and exploited his way to the top. He was married to the beautiful and equally devious Elaine Delrov Algani. He had faced the end of the world, been thrown in the face of danger and had fought, or weaseled his way through it all.

Then the dark days came. One by one Trevor's buisness partners started disappearing, including the ones from Starfleet. Trevor's Trade empire was taken down piece by piece right before his eyes.

Then he and his wife were abducted. A stranger who Trevor only identified by a voice filtered through the communications system to his holding cell, was the only indication of who his captor might be.
The voice swore vengeance upon Trevor Algani`, saying he would continue to hurt the ambitous crook, to make him pay for some unknown wrong.

Trevor watched as his beautiful wife was torchured and eventually killed in a brutal fashion. Before his rescue by the intrepid Captain LaSar, Trevor was told one last thing.

His child had was still alive, born in captivity.

The kidnapper vanished after a firefight with Trevor's Child.
Trevor swore he would rebuild his empire, and he would do whatever it took to get his son back from the unknown assailant.

Now he searches the quadrant trying to rebuild his empire and find a crew brave and willing enough to go after his opponent and bring his son home.

"Noteworthy" Acheivements:
Stole Quantum Computer from top secret level in Daystrom institute.
Fought in battle of Cordelia, engineered cure for Cordelia Virus.
Assisted Starfleet Intelligence in protecting Federation President (x2)
Provided 53% of materials used to rebuild after Dominion War
Stole a phased-cloak from an ancient Romulan Vessel

Comments

• Options
    sfdcaused626sfdcaused626 Member Posts: 10
    Xtern1ty is always looking for new members! You will be able to role play as a citizen under Lord Xean's mighty rule. You will work in the Dilithium Slave Pits long enough to get out of debt and then die from exhaustion. Our thread can be found in this forum!