test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did you lose your post count in the switch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Not sure, making this post to check. :D

EDIT: Aparently I'm at zero, including this one. LMAO :D
    EDIT No.2: Now the count is back, I guess it needed a post in the new forum to count them. :p I think I'm missing some 20-30 posts though, probably in some topics that possibly got nuked during the transfer.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    I have lost it ,, I had over 500 posts on the other forum, ...
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    lol, and there it jumped back up.. ok lol
  • Options
    excalbur2008excalbur2008 Member Posts: 3
    I don't know I had to make a new account just to Log into the forums.
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Mine was at zero, refreshed the page and they came back. I guess it takes a min to register your posts total.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    On my phone. My past count is missing, but so is everyone's. There appears to be no post count visible on the mobile site.

The old forums were more mobile friendly than this site. I thought this was supposed to be a step forward...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    not sure, post this and find out.

edit: post count is there.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,776 Arc User
    Don't care about my post count, but I lost all the threads I had bookmarked

Me too. I had hundreds. I'm sure that I won't miss many of them, but one of the new cool things that we can do on this board is unbookmark them when we no longer need them. :)

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    I've noticed that some long time poster with thousands of post to their name suddenly have only a handful. And then suddenly, like me, they get back a realistic number. When the boards first came up for STO today, I had only a single digit number, but now it jumped up to more than 4500.

So, did you loose you post count in the switch? And have you gotten it back?

I see you also found an extra 'o' for the word lose... ;)
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,776 Arc User
    I've noticed that some long time poster with thousands of post to their name suddenly have only a handful. And then suddenly, like me, they get back a realistic number. When the boards first came up for STO today, I had only a single digit number, but now it jumped up to more than 4500.

Extra o? What extra o? I don't see any extra o. ;)

Yup, guys like me will really appreciate the edit function that allows Thread Headers to be edited.

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User

Extra o? What extra o? I don't see any extra o. ;)

Yup, guys like me will really appreciate the edit function that allows Thread Headers to be edited.

Congratuations! You showed me the ONE good thing about the new forums! (always hated misspelling in my forum titles too, and not being able to correct them)
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Did I keep mine? Not at first. I should have it though, if you lot have got yours back...

EDIT

Nope, it seems I'm right back at 3 posts, down from 1800odd.

EDIT2

Okay, so it just jumped back up to 1831 as soon as I hit the save comment button when I did that first edit... Yay!
    I need a beer.

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Mine seems to be at almost 3,200, which is where it should be. :smile:
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    I just lost my join date, it looks like.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    illcadia wrote: »

I didn't notice that before. It's showing my join date simply as 'June 12'. My actual join date was 'September 2012'.
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I didn't notice that before. It's showing my join date simply as 'June 12'. My actual join date was 'September 2012'.

Yeah, mine shows up as last April, while I know it's actually December 2011!

EDIT
    Btw, how did you get your sig to have colour? My sig just won't take colours at all.
    I need a beer.

• Options

Yeah, mine shows up as last April, while I know it's actually December 2011!

EDIT
    Btw, how did you get your sig to have colour? My sig just won't take colours at all.

Before the STO forums went down for the forum migration I went to edit my signature, copied the text, then pasted it here. Trying to do it manually had the same result as you. :/
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    Actually, I've posted 2,472 times since the forum went up earlier this week. /[lies]
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    The Joined Date from the Vanilla profile is kind of trippy. November 2014. Hrmm, I'm guessing that's from the first time I hit up the forums for one of the other games...was probably for Swordsman Online.

If you hit up your Arcgames Profile (either from the header if it's still there or hitting up the Arc site), you'll likely see another date. For me, it's January 17th, 2012 (the date I had to create another one cause my original broke - couldn't get a password reset on it because it didn't exist but couldn't create it because it did exist - fun stuff).
  • Options
    rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No idea if mine transferred or not says 0 but as others have said it might take a post to fix it,although my join date says September 2014 which I think was when I installed Arc for the first time.

yep it came back,logged out then back in again seems to fix it.