test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aloha Shirts... Standalone Bikini?

senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Could we please have the option to have the Bikini with the Aloha Shirt available as a standalone costume piece, I.E a variant without the shirt? :)
Post edited by senatorvreenak on

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If that means decoupling the bra from the shirt and making us wear the shirt over our other swimwear I'm all for it. The shirt bra is a terrible, terrible piece in my opinion :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    It has to be said, it doesn't leave much to the imagination.... ;)

But not in a "good" way... It just looks so cheap and icky :D

Usually I dress my characters with one question in mind. "Would I wear that?". When I purchased a shirt, tried it out and clicked on the "open" option, I immedeatly went "ew, wtf?!?" XD
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    xlesha911xlesha911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It would be nice to have more options...

Also...
    Why we can't use Flower accents + Aloha Shirts ???
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I still don't understand why my Reman must wear that stupid tank-top (aka wife beater) with his trunks. What happened to the shirtless option for males?
  • Options
    willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Okay after this patch i have got to ask: Are you kidding me?

The aloha shirt is now avaialble as off-duty but the open version is still restricted to Beachwear seperates. Why? Don't say "too revealing" or i'll send my Orion away team over
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Could we please have the option to have the Bikini with the Aloha Shirt available as a standalone costume piece, I.E a variant without the shirt? :)

+1 for that idea. And pretty please add a few more colors than just dark red & bright red to the first section. Best would be all the regular bikini color options for all sections.

angrytarg wrote: »
    If that means decoupling the bra from the shirt and making us wear the shirt over our other swimwear I'm all for it. The shirt bra is a terrible, terrible piece in my opinion :D

*ponders* Is that not possible already?
  • Options
    senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015

The aloha shirt is now avaialble as off-duty but the open version is still restricted to Beachwear seperates. Why? Don't say "too revealing" or i'll send my Orion away team over

The odd part is that several swimsuit tops seem to be available in the off-duty category as well.
    So yeah, don't see the logic either.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    *ponders* Is that not possible already?

At least not for me. "Shirt open" is tied to use the bra belopnging to the shirt. You can choose between three patterns, but you can't choose the actual piece to change. I would like to have the other swimwear be wearable instead, bonus points if the patterns could be applied to those as well :)
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited June 2015

"Too revealing"

*gets mobbed by your Orion away team*

"No. Please. Don't. Stop." ;)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax