test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unexpected

tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
Wow, looking over the patch notes I was surprised by one line...

"For example, if a player has earned the Risian Corvette on one character, all characters on the account can claim the Risian Corvette for free from this new store."

That is a great bonus. Thank you! I hope this carries on into the other event ships as well. :eek:
Post edited by tilarium1979 on

Comments

• Options
    narthaisnarthais Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Unexpected? which rock have you been living under?

the old risian ships being retired and becoming account unlocks has been a hot topic on the forums ever since the first summer event blog this year.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The other big change is the immediacy when Upgrading items; no wait time, it is just available.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am quite glad for the change. My Delta is specifically built for the Kobali set, so he can certainly make great use of the singularity core.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    apsciliaraapsciliara Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ltminns wrote: »
    The other big change is the immediacy when Upgrading items; no wait time, it is just available.

That one, I definitely didn't expect, and was extremely glad to see in the Tribble patch notes.