test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Find "Ground Trait - Up Close and Personal"

captmars2525captmars2525 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Academy
Hi all!

I finished the House Pegh mission last night on a lvl 20 Klingon. I picked the Ground Trait - Up Close and Personal as the reward. Could not find it after in my character's traits where I assumed it would be. Is there a special way to claim or activate it after? Or is it a bug? Do I have to wait until a certain level to use it?

Thanks!
Post edited by captmars2525 on

Comments

• Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Did you open the reward-pack box in your inventory?
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Did you open the reward-pack box in your inventory?

Yep. It puts a box in your inventory. You have to open the box to unlock it. If you don't see it in your inventory check the inventory window to see if you have an 'Overflow Bag' button. If so open it and remove anything in there. If it won't open you'll need to exit the game, relaunch it, and log back in on that character.
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yep. It puts a box in your inventory. You have to open the box to unlock it. If you don't see it in your inventory check the inventory window to see if you have an 'Overflow Bag' button. If so open it and remove anything in there. If it won't open you'll need to exit the game, relaunch it, and log back in on that character.

for me to get it to show up I had to just change maps.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    captmars2525captmars2525 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I logged back in the next day and there it was in my Triat list. Don't think I changed maps.

Thanks to all who commented and helped! Now - off to blast something at close range!
  • Options
    mentasmentas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I tried logging out and switching instances, but neither worked for me.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Mentas, check space traits. In the patch notes they mentioned old boxes had swapped the space and ground versions of the trait.