test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elachi Gate Alert

simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
Well since the Elachi seem to be henchmen of the Iconians why have we not seen the Elachi Gate Alert. It was a decent queue that could award marks. Why was this not brought back for the Iconian War?
320x240.jpg
Post edited by simeion1 on

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Because it's one of the Event Queues that Cryptic cycles throughout the year.

Elachi Gate
    Crystalline Catastrophe
    Mirror Invasion
    Shuttle Event
    Etc.

These cycle throughout the year and we see them once, maybe twice max per year.

I wish these things were cycled throughout the day every few hours, each day.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Because it's one of the Event Queues that Cryptic cycles throughout the year.

Elachi Gate
    Crystalline Catastrophe
    Mirror Invasion
    Shuttle Event
    Etc.

These cycle throughout the year and we see them once, maybe twice max per year.

I wish these things were cycled throughout the day every few hours, each day.

I know this, while some people might not but it would be a perfect time to bring it.
    320x240.jpg
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    simeion1 wrote: »
    I know this, while some people might not but it would be a perfect time to bring it.

I just wish these things went back to how it was like, when Mirror Invasion was an occasional thing throughout a day. IIRC, it would pop up for 1 hour and people queued up like crazy. It was an XP Boost Zone also.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I just wish these things went back to how it was like, when Mirror Invasion was an occasional thing throughout a day. IIRC, it would pop up for 1 hour and people queued up like crazy. It was an XP Boost Zone also.

I miss the old Mirror Invasion!
    320x240.jpg