test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Copying an NPC?

senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is there any way one can find out the slider values on an NPC if one wants to say copy their body type?
Honestly not a fan of the default preset for female Orion captains, but the NPC ones wandering around on Qo'nos look great.

Still I can't for the life of me actually manage to get body proportions right in character editor going by eye(too many slider options!:eek:).

Also on a suggestion note, it would be nice if the sliders could display a numerical value, to make it easier to re-create ones characters on other races or sharing them with friends.
Post edited by senatorvreenak on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Is there any way one can find out the slider values on an NPC if one wants to say copy their body type?
    Honestly not a fan of the default preset for female Orion captains, but the NPC ones wandering around on Qo'nos look great.

Still I can't for the life of me actually manage to get body proportions right in character editor going by eye(too many slider options!:eek:).

Also on a suggestion note, it would be nice if the sliders could display a numerical value, to make it easier to re-create ones characters on other races or sharing them with friends.

A numerical value with a field that you can type values into for more precise settings. :cool:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015

When I made duplicates of Loriss and Linnea for Foundry projects, my approach was to take a picture and look back and forth between it and what I'd done so far. It's quite time consuming but it works.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg