test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swimming/Diving for Risa event?

2»

Comments

• ynrocjdynrocjd Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How about a section where I go spear fishing and collecting various shellfish then bring my catch to a little place on the beach where you can do a grilling mini-game. If done properly, you could get some special foods with different effects.

Epohhs... Cuddly and tasty Epohhs :D
  • cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ssargon wrote: »
    Yeeeah but it would be nice if society matured enough for the game to do that officially :V

Its not about a lack of maturity, generally speaking most people don't want their children looking at naked people, nudist beaches are different in that its an "opt-in" thing and everyone is on equal footing, whereas most kids would only want to visit it because boobies

Besides that would also require the game to take a fairly severe ratings bump from the ESRB :P
  • lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would guess that, Pearl Diving will be out of the question this year. :rolleyes:
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ssargon wrote: »
    Yeeeah but it would be nice if society matured enough
    Quite the opposite, in fact. A lack of maturity is what causes this in the first place. If we were to mature, it would mean we would finally grow up, and stop lusting after nudity and using woman as sex objects. We would finally mature past that, and start respecting people as human beings.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Quite the opposite, in fact. A lack of maturity is what causes this in the first place. If we were to mature, it would mean we would finally grow up, and stop lusting after nudity and using woman as sex objects. We would finally mature past that, and start respecting people as human beings.

The brief for the first Star Trek film included mention of "tasteful nudity" to show that humans were beyond the silly beliefs of their ancestors.

And no one said this was just about women, did they? :rolleyes:
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lunasto wrote: »
    I would guess that, Pearl Diving will be out of the question this year. :rolleyes:
    yep. i stole all pearls last month. they need few months to regrow.
  • miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please give me scuba gear and reefs to explore. Kthx.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nulonu wrote: »
    Please give me scuba gear and reefs to explore. Kthx.

Jaws is gonna eat your greenness.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lunasto wrote: »
    Well, it got added for a reason.... what reason is hard to say just yet, but there must be one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I went out on my board and found this area. Honestly, it seemed more like a glitch than a feature.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    I went out on my board and found this area. Honestly, it seemed more like a glitch than a feature.

Agreed. When I found it, I wasn't actually able to resurface and I got stuck, so I had to beam out.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ya there were parts I couldn't resurface and sections I could. Sadly it does look unintentional. :(
  • pennylongpennylong Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Go around the sides, you'll find under water effects there.

Could be a glitch but whatever the reason they have extended the map.
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Another thing I found. In the event reputation store in the summer event tab there are wet suits available there now. Might be related to the deep water thing, might not. Guess we'll find out.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Another thing I found. In the event reputation store in the summer event tab there are wet suits available there now. Might be related to the deep water thing, might not. Guess we'll find out.

Wetsuits were already part of last years Summer Event ... (nothing new in the Rep-Store ... for now)
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Wetsuits were already part of last years Summer Event ... (nothing new in the Rep-Store ... for now)

You are probably right, I just don't remember ever seeing them there. Sorry. I'll go back to my corner and shut up.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nulonu wrote: »
    Ya there were parts I couldn't resurface and sections I could. Sadly it does look unintentional. :(
    yeah I got stuck where I couldn't move in several spots. Definitely glitchy.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg