test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Trophies

bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
I would love to see more ships added to the available ship trophies. The models are already in game, just need shrunk down. It would be sweet to have a Risian Corvette trophy on the wall of my Galaxy Dread.
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    Trophies are irrelevant. Most ships don't have a place for them at all and even the ones that do nobody would see them there.

More models, and space to display them on Romulan ships. Romulan ships STILL have no trophy space.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Trophies are irrelevant. Most ships don't have a place for them at all and even the ones that do nobody would see them there.
    edited May 2015
    warpangel wrote: »

Some of us actually gather socially on our ships, and some of us like seeing trophies displayed and coming up with interesting rp stories as to how they were won and got there.

Just because they're irrelevant to you, doesn't mean they are to anyone else. I also have yet to see any Federation or Klingon ship that DOES NOT have trophy space. Hell even my Klingon Raptor Pilot Ship has room for Trophies.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    corelogik wrote: »
    Some of us actually gather socially on our ships, and some of us like seeing trophies displayed and coming up with interesting rp stories as to how they were won and got there.

Just because they're irrelevant to you, doesn't mean they are to anyone else. I also have yet to see any Federation or Klingon ship that DOES NOT have trophy space. Hell even my Klingon Raptor Pilot Ship has room for Trophies.
    I kinda agree but I think you quoted the wrong person. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited May 2015
    I kinda agree but I think you quoted the wrong person. :P

Yup. My bad, fixed it. The quoting system on this forum sucks.
  • gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree, Ship trophies is a cool kind of customization that has been neglected.
    I remember when we had to fight just to get trophies on the Pathfinder.

Hopefully them rediscovering how trophies work means we can get them again in the future.
    (Apparently they forgot how to make them work according to Taco)