What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What other playable factions would you like

2»

Comments

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    stofsk wrote: »
    No other playable faction. We have three factions in this game and only one of those could be described as being fully developed.

Do people really want a fourth or fifth faction in this game who'll get a tiny handful of ships, costume options, social zones and story line content before joining the homogenised endgame every other faction shares with the Federation? Really? As they demonstrated with the KDF and then with the romulans, Cryptic simply isn't going to put the time and effort into another faction that isn't the Federation. They just won't. If they do anything at all it'll be LoR 2.0. We'll get cardassians who'll join the Federation at level 10. We'll get liberated borg who ally with the Federation at level 10. We can play as Dominion Changelings in the Great Link who ally with the Federation at level 10. We'll get to play Q who decides to join the fight against the Iconians by allying with the Federation at level 10. We'll get a fully-fleshed out pakled faction whose ship breaks down and gets rescued by a passing Federation ship who'll help us go again at level 10.

YES!!! to the pakled ive been saying it for the longest time i want a pakled dreadnaught that

1) Travels 10 Lys then breaks down

2) Forces the first player to stop and answer its hail

3) Forces that player to do remedial Doff tasks for 5 hours

4) Then forces the player to do a 10 houir doff asaignment so that my ship can "Go" and if they hit a criticle i "Go" faster.
    Then and only then after all the tasks are done can the player go on with thier life

5) 10 lys later i break down again and thus the cycle continues :D