test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zaria System

prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Before I submit an official post in the bugged game play section of the forums, is anyone else having issues with Zaria and Ambassador Surrah's dailies?

I can enter the system but when I beam down the entire client crashes - so far 5x in a row. I've force-verified, dropped and picked the mission up again and still the same problem. The best I've gotten through is about 1/2 when it crashed again.

So... am I just unlucky?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
Post edited by prierin on

Comments

• hitonozanshihitonozanshi Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    prierin wrote: »
    Before I submit an official post in the bugged game play section of the forums, is anyone else having issues with Zaria and Ambassador Surrah's dailies?

I can enter the system but when I beam down the entire client crashes - so far 5x in a row. I've force-verified, dropped and picked the mission up again and still the same problem. The best I've gotten through is about 1/2 when it crashed again.

So... am I just unlucky?

It's not just you. It's a hot topic in Zone Chat, and has been that way since Season 10 was released.
    The Jar kitty is watching you. :D
  • prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's not just you. It's a hot topic in Zone Chat, and has been that way since Season 10 was released.

Hmmm.. JUST started happening with me but glad it's not just me.

Of course, when attempting to log into the forums earlier I received this little gem.

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.7e3919b8.1432079136.2cd719f4

NO idea what that's all about...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • cassiusdiocassiusdio Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yep, got the same problem. seems to be the same problem as voth bz. Sad thing is that it is not even listed as known bugs :(
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Fairly certain they've noticed it by now old boy.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Especially since I've written two bug reports on it. ;)
    boldly-watched.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This issue has already been answered in the other numerous thread regarding the crash of Zaria. CrypticFrost has already relayed the info that they are aware of the issue and as yet do not have a fix, but are working on it.

On another related issue. Submitting more than one bug report regarding an issue does not make the fix get any closer, in fact if you submit a bug report on an issue you have already reported your previous report or reports are wiped leaving only the most recent report active.