test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3 Elite Marks for Dilithium project gone?

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Reputation System
What happened to the project that allowed me to trade 3 elite Marks for 1000 dilithium??? I just finished all reps with my Delta recruit and I have a bunch of elite marks I don't need. Am I really just stuck with them?
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk
Post edited by djf021 on

Comments

• Options
    jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just checked all of my reputations, every single one of the projects you are looking for are still present for me. Might be something wrong with your character specifically but they're definitely still in the game.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just to make sure, to be clear and all that jazz, you're looking in "Upgrades Available" and not "Select Active"...right?
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Possibly like the 5X and !0X mark projects, they may have made it so they show only if you have enough to run them.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Just to make sure, to be clear and all that jazz, you're looking in "Upgrades Available" and not "Select Active"...right?

Yes, I looked in the Upgrades available tab...I saw the MARKS for Dilithium projects, including the new x5 and x10 ones, but no project for the 3 Elite marks. And I've got 12 Borg NP, so I definitely have enough...I don't know, maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    To unlock the Borg Neural Processor turn-in project, you have to complete an Advanced STF that rewards one.

Yes, its a relic from the time when STFs were the only way to get them.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    To unlock the Borg Neural Processor turn-in project, you have to complete an Advanced STF that rewards one.

Yes, its a relic from the time when STFs were the only way to get them.

That explains it. Thanks

-Captain James T. Kirk