test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strange Behaviour

I have encountered some strange behaviours in my Foundry mission since my last republish, and I wondered if anyone else has seen the same things in their own work:
  1. The Landing Party beams in backwards and then immediately turns around. It wasn't doing this before, no adjustment was made to change things, and it looks very strange indeed.
  2. I have some NPC groups that are on patrol on my outdoor ground map. While I did make some small path changes to some of these groups, all of the groups appear to be acting strangely since the last republish. There appears to be considerably more jumping and flying, even by groups that weren't touched.

This sort of thing takes away from the mission in my opinion, so I was hoping that someone might have some ideas on how I can correct it.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is this in preview or on live?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yeah, sometimes things just don't work right in preview. Especially pathing.

Also... I've noticed the backwards boffs thing in story missions too. It seems to be a harmless graphical thing really.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's in my live mission, Deus In Machina.

I just ran it again, and the weird pathing seems to have settled down, but the reach points on one of the maps didn't seem to be triggering properly (and they were on my last run through). I find it strange that it would run differently without some sort of intervening action, such as a republish.

Have you seen things like this before?