test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STARBASE 24 – Foundry Fleet Action OUT NOW!

cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
STARBASE 24 – Foundry Fleet Action is out now
@maquis

Based upon Cryptic’s original fleet action from launch, the entirety of the old version is back recreated in the foundry with a new story set around the action;

The Klingon empire has attacked the station because they have found out the it is a central hub of activity for Starfleet engineering corps design teams and they want all the ship designs that they are working on, you and four other PLAYERS are a part of the first wave of reinforcements you orders are to break through the Klingon lines and rescue the scientist and safely transfer them to the U.S.S. McCoy.

*Fight alongside 5 friends to save these scientists
*Employ tactics to drag the Klingons into ambushes with pulse phaser turrets, motors and mines
*Control the flow of battle with crowd control effects and revive those that fall in battle
*Lead the charge with weapons firing and bring them back to face the might of a five player team
*Succeed together in this challenging FOUNDRY FLEET ACTION together or fail alone

FIVE CAPTAINS’S NO ONE ELSE!
DPS is NOT your friend!

***This is intended for a Five (5) PLAYER team not ONE (1)
***This is intended to be Challenging
***I am not going to make it easier for ANYONE unless I have cause too
***This is designed to take advantage of the DPS, TANK and Healer model present in all MMO’s except STO
************This is meant to be HARD

Can be graphically intense on the final space battle.
The three reviews are from guild mates beta testing it with me they do not reflect current state of the mission.

SB24ON_zpsank19hnm.jpg
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Post edited by cers001 on

Comments

• Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Nice mission, I solo'ed it with my Nicor. :) Thanks for a great tuff fight! :) Ground was also challenging, butt doable. My set-equipped away team helped me survive nicely. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010