test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleets on Tribble?

furiontassadarfuriontassadar Member Posts: 475 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes.

So, I bought up a bunch of Fleet Ship Modules cheap off the exchange during the sale that recently was going, and was trying to decide whether I wanted to buy a T6 Fleet ship with them or wait until the price for modules goes back up in the exchange, and sell them back at a profit.

A possibility occurred to me while I was mulling this over. Would it be possible to transfer the character with the fleet modules over to Tribble, and buy a T6 Fleet ship there, without potentially "wasting" the modules I have on the live serves? A sort of "try before you buy" kind of thing?

Of course, the biggest possible impediment to that plan is actually finding a fleet on Tribble that I could buy a T6 Fleet ship from. So, that's basically what I'm here to ask about: Is anyone aware of a fleet on the Tribble test server that is upgraded enough that one could buy a T6 Fleet ship from it?
"There will never be enough blood to wash away my need for vengeance! A single world...I could destroy a million worlds and it would not be enough! Your existence is an insult to the memory of my people! I will continue my fight, even if I must fight alone!"
Post edited by furiontassadar on

Comments

• furiontassadarfuriontassadar Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm gonna assume either this wasn't the right place to ask after all, or the lack of responses actually answers my question.

Ah well, it was a thought....
    "There will never be enough blood to wash away my need for vengeance! A single world...I could destroy a million worlds and it would not be enough! Your existence is an insult to the memory of my people! I will continue my fight, even if I must fight alone!"
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I doubt there is anybody stupid enough to build up fleet holdings on Tribble. The trouble with them is that there is the risk of a great character massacre. One of these occured just before LoR hit Tribble. All characters on there got deleted. Nothing permanent lost, except for all tribble fleets with all their holdings ever.
  • furiontassadarfuriontassadar Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    I doubt there is anybody stupid enough to build up fleet holdings on Tribble. The trouble with them is that there is the risk of a great character massacre. One of these occured just before LoR hit Tribble. All characters on there got deleted. Nothing permanent lost, except for all tribble fleets with all their holdings ever.

Wowza. I had no idea; I started playing after LoR, and obviously had no concept of the Tribble test server back then....

I guess I was assuming/hoping there were at least one or two higher-level Tribble fleets out there for testing purposes, but yeah, I can see why people wouldn't want to risk that kind of investment.

Ah, well. Again, it was just a thought. Thanks for responding and letting me know, at least. :)