test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Damage Set for Fed-Rom DHC Build

jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
I ran the numbers on an alt and I think equipping the romulan weapon set would lower my DPS as the accumulated damage increase is less than the turret I would lose by equipping either the experimental beam or the torp (which can't fire in my forward and arc).

So I was thinking of switching to disruptors and the counter command ordinance set with the universal console and heavy disruptor turret. Do I make sense or am I missing something?

I currently have 4 DHC [CrtD]x2 [CrtH] up front and a 2 turrets and the KCB in the back on the fleet feaht warbird.

Edit:
If only there was an obelisk singularity core that I could use for an AP boost, but oh well disruptors just look better on a rommy ship anyway. .
My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread
Post edited by jagdhippies on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Makes sense, I'd switch. The counter command rep set does work quite well (in various configurations, turret+console being the most sensible though I use 4/4 for a Ma'Tha AOE build) and the disruptor proc isn't inferior enough to justify holding onto plasma unless you're also using a number +plasma of embassy consoles right now (which outweight the CC 2/4 set bonus.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Edit:
    If only there was an obelisk singularity core that I could use for an AP boost, but oh well disruptors just look better on a rommy ship anyway. .

Anybody recalculated the Obelisk vs. an [AMP] Core since the AMP nerf?