test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Had a great time tonight with BotA.

f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
Even though it was a foolish error on my part.

Back story here, I have one real good set of gear, the aegis set at 14 and a nice plamsatic set at 13, with a Torp at 14.

Feeling good, been switching it amongst the 28 toons as needed, along with the large number of the TRB rifles.

I suppose, there is the time in every mans life, when exhaustion sets in. sure enough, I equipped the ship gear on my Mat'ha , but for got all about the ground part.

Run through, everything is going great, ships explode in great puffs of sky blue plasma!

Beam down, and oh no. Ok , no way am I gonna stop and restart, I'll plunge ahead.

So my Wonderful Orion gal, who still has her nakura sword on, starts in, with the Klingon warband, wielding bat'leths, and we go head to head with the heralds.

Heads fly across the battlefield , Thralls get knocked down on the way to the gates, even the mighty gal at the end (Boss) learns that when you have 5 melee on ya, all circling , you go down fast.

I haven't even played with the melee stuff in a long time, but friends, that was the most fun I've had on that mission so far, after three handfulls of repeats.

this got the ole noggin to rubbin it's two brain cells together, and I figure this ole farm boy would love to hear if you all had a similar experience in game. Fun from your own mistake that is. I'm not a proud man, which is why I wanted to share, and hopefully get a laugh in return for this story.

~F9thRet
My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.