test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Editor - missing costume pieces and

johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
I'm having to modify some costumes and republish all missions because stuff is missing and been replaced. What I have noticed so far:

- Helmets are missing for male costumes
- Odyssey Excursion pants missing for male and female
- Odyssey Excursion footwear missing for females

- All detail object images are messed up in the map editor. all hazy and see-through and colorless. May be almost impossible to build a map?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I'm having to modify some costumes and republish all missions because stuff is missing and been replaced. What I have noticed so far:

- Helmets are missing for male costumes
    - Odyssey Excursion pants missing for male and female
    - Odyssey Excursion footwear missing for females

- All detail object images are messed up in the map editor. all hazy and see-through and colorless. May be almost impossible to build a map?

Helmets Missing, are not Specifically Foundry Related. They are Missing for All Males in Game

Excursion Pants were actually Moved. They are now in the "Loose knee High" Category, The Pockets are Still usable.
    This also means that the Odyssey Excursion Belts are not usable together with the Pants.

Missing Boots are Confirmed for Females
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thanks Primar
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    The Excursion boots also moved. for females they are available once the knee-high excursion pants are selected.
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    The Odyssey Excursion pieces are in the Uniform – Pants – Loose Knee High Category , except the male belt. I've put in a bug for that. I'm seeing the Excusion female boots in the build for Thursday, as well as the helmets, so those should be back this week.

I've got a bug in for the wonky Details display as well.

Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
This discussion has been closed.