test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uneasy Allies still broken

wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
i tried several weeks ago, and got same "roadblock" to this mission, i had passed Iconain statue in other room, and now i am stuck in the room with blue orb in stasis field, there is nothing clickable in that room, and other 2 doors still red-lighted.

is there something i missed?, i ran around and back-tracking.

i scanned remen corpses by Iconian statue, saying i have to kill some "elites", i see few red dots on the map grid, but there is no passage or go around to reach them.
i checked for "secret" or Fake wall. nothing advanced, and check ceiling if i need to shoot or trigger the door opening.
so i came to "dead-end" big room with blue orb.

i send ticket, and did samething with older ticket, still no response for weeks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I recall this being reported when it was new. The solution then was to restart and make sure that every time that you needed to clear the NPCs from a room, to physically enter the room before firing on them to get the objective to advance properly.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    oh, i see, go in as gun blazing?
  • Options
    razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Fire Fire! Fire At Will!
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    yes, i got it thru, until i need help with 2 Tal Shiar ships.
    they use way too much tractor beams.

2 ships is way too much for solo mission, and i had to wait 30 mins to get a help, then got tag along for ground team, which is also little too much fire power i faced.

hey devs, what is this? was this suppose to be a solo mission? what are you guys trying to push difficulty for?
    my crew only had some mix of Mark 12's, and little undergear shield kits. i draw too much arrgoes and in some fights, my crew outlasted me, and i am way more heavy geared and went down fast.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wylonus wrote: »
    yes, i got it thru, until i need help with 2 Tal Shiar ships.
    they use way too much tractor beams.

That's why the key is to stay at least 5 km away from them unless you have the abilities to face them at any range.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1