Icarus Class has no windows?

tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Federation Discussion
Anyone know if this is a bug or not?
Post edited by tcostik on

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The only things that change are the Escape Hatches. The only windows on the ship are in the top bridge area.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The only things that change are the Escape Hatches. The only windows on the ship are in the top bridge area.

No, I know that. I'm asking if anyone has heard anything about it being a bug or not. It seems strange that the other two variants have 15 or so decks with windows, and the Icarus only has a bridge with windows.
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,724 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't own the ship(s), so I can only offer conjecture. However it does sound similar to an issue the KDF CBCs (still) have where using the Klinzai Nacelles will remove the ability to have or select windows. (The only way to get them back is to select a different preset.)
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I hopped on my Fed and looked. Yes, the OP is correct, Icarus hull doesn't have window visuals while the Mercury, Ajax hulls do.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Windows are structural weaknesses, Geth do not use them.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • avengerkid1993avengerkid1993 Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No, I think its a temporary bug: Rom Ships didn't have windows too, now they (mine at least) do.
    I suggest you to go to the ship taylor once per day, the probem should be fixed in short time :)

Or try what suggested by szerontzur, it sounds possible