test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you do after you've perfected your ship?

2»

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    kontarnus wrote: »
    You went AP. Boring, man.
    I have a Tac main, an Eng, a Sci delta.
    I'm working on three different builds, at the same time and staying away from easy AP. Maximizing performance, Maximizing efficiency I of console space, etc. I don't play constantly, but the improvements and tweaks are constant.
    Take "the road less travelled" and forget about AP.

Phasers! o:)

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    Do what many do, joing a STF and yell at the top of your lungs to us the imperfect players that we dont know what we do and that we are a bunch of newbies.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    In my case it's wait for the next shiny thing to come.out then agonize over which shiny thing to try to replace it with to break the game even more
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I usually work on a different ship and build to play around with. However none of my ships are at max Mark gear. So I always have a chance to upgrade to the next level.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.