test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To the STO-Powers that be: Small annoyances:

voivodjevoivodje Member Posts: 436 Arc User
1) Cutscenes: Most, as now said a billion times by equally that amount of people: Most can't be escaped, and most of most pop up at the most impossible times.
Like during combat.
PLEASE make these skippable.
Ditto for similar pop-ups by the BOffs and other NPC's.

2) Lottery Boxes: I do not know whether it's me, but of ten drops, appx. 5 to 7 boxes?
I do understand that these boxes are a part of the game, that you make money of of these, but seriously: 50 to 70% of all drops a box?
Might be checked into.
Especially since the boxes simply are flooding the servers.

3) Claiming Delta Rewards: This takes forever. 30 and up seconds to claim a reward?
Is that normal?
Just curious.

Now, I made a post about being disappointed in the community, since a handful and myself are doing the mission rewards, as per your order, to achieve the bonus for this week.
Most don't even consider doing them, most likely for a huge part because of point 1 and 2.

It would be very nice, oh Powers that be, if you did something about this...

Kindest regards:
Ben
Post edited by voivodje on

Comments

• Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And the lockboxes are additional drops, if I recall correctly. They don't take the place of a regular drop, you're not missing anything.
  • Options
    voivodjevoivodje Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    azrael605 wrote: »
    they are closer to 3 out of 10 drops.
    Not sure what game you are playing, but I have quite a few more than 3/10? O_o
    kiralyn wrote: »
    And the lockboxes are additional drops, if I recall correctly. They don't take the place of a regular drop, you're not missing anything.
    Space, inventory space.
    If only there was an auto-delete for them...
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    voivodje wrote: »
    Space, inventory space.
    If only there was an auto-delete for them...

I agree they are annoying, and I don't bother looting them if I can avoid it... But really dude? They stack in lots of 20...

If you can't delete the stack manually every now and then, you might want to reconsider how much TRIBBLE you're carrying...

You must really be struggling for space (or how to effectively manage inventory) if you can't accommodate a single slot being taken up by Lockbox drops...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    englishnodenglishnod Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    voivodje wrote: »
    1) Cutscenes: Most, as now said a billion times by equally that amount of people: Most can't be escaped, and most of most pop up at the most impossible times.
    Like during combat.
    PLEASE make these skippable.
    Ditto for similar pop-ups by the BOffs and other NPC's.

2) Lottery Boxes: I do not know whether it's me, but of ten drops, appx. 5 to 7 boxes?
    I do understand that these boxes are a part of the game, that you make money of of these, but seriously: 50 to 70% of all drops a box?
    Might be checked into.
    Especially since the boxes simply are flooding the servers.

3) Claiming Delta Rewards: This takes forever. 30 and up seconds to claim a reward?
    Is that normal?
    Just curious.

Now, I made a post about being disappointed in the community, since a handful and myself are doing the mission rewards, as per your order, to achieve the bonus for this week.
    Most don't even consider doing them, most likely for a huge part because of point 1 and 2.

It would be very nice, oh Powers that be, if you did something about this...

Kindest regards:
    Ben

1) cut-scenes are an annoyance i agree but seriously billions of people? really? they do need to be made skippable especially for alts on an account or second runs etc

2) Lockboxes do not count towards the drop rates, they are an addition to the drop rate

3) was wondering this myself, no idea why it takes that long.

You mentioned about people not considering doing mission replays and being because of a huge part being due to 1 and 2 above, i very much doubt this is the case and more that it is just a lot of effort considering how soon after we have already done them.
    Besides some of them really do suck (looking at you Cardassian Arc)
    i really can not bring myself to run any of them again and i really can not bring myself to take my delta recruits into the delta quadrant either.