test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Freighter near Earth - where is it

johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
yesterday i was lookikg for the freighter that used to be near sol/kai-system. I used to buy my commodities there - now i cant find it... :(

Anyone seen it?
Post edited by johnsteward on

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yesterday i was lookikg for the freighter that used to be near sol/kai-system. I used to buy my commodities there - now i cant find it... :(

Anyone seen it?

I’m sorry, they seem to have been patched away with the sector space remake mf season 10. Either on purpose or by mistake. I haven’t found any official statement yet.

For the time being I suggest to get base related commodities in embassy. Others stuff you used to get on freighters like antigens or weather control systems can be obtained cheapest at the vendor of SB32 sierra as far as I know now.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thx just checking if its just me being blind or the freighter actually not being anywhere..
  • alzerus02alzerus02 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes, Cargo Ships no longer available atm, they forgot to move a lot of stuff when they done the new sector space changes - Probably nobody thought about a check list.
    So for the moment, no more Cargo/Freighter Ships to obtain materials at a reasonable cost and I hate to think when they'll bother to get around to fixing this.
    It was great timing for their fourth week of the Delta Recruit event, the contributing event is earning fleet credits - Could not obtain materials at a reasonable price to contribute to this event.

Same map issues applies to the Eta Eridani Missions and Deferi/Breen Patrols - The're gone also. Rather handy for the Dilithium Weekend that we couldn't do some quick missions to obtain dilithium during that event.

But heck they're bringing out more new ships soon(pilot), so prepare to spend lots, they don't really care about the small little freighters and a few little missions here and there, just get your wallet out and they'll be happy.
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did the Breen Patrol go to? Because a few days I could not find that one for the Deferi Dailies.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    Did the Breen Patrol go to? Because a few days I could not find that one for the Deferi Dailies.

All NPCs except the ocampa freighter are gone.