test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You got me STO...

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
I first thought THIS was some kind of cruel trick from our STO guys, but then realized they expected the player to run back here in the middle of the ground snake fight (after releasing the prisoners)... instead of triggering the cannons to save everyone from the big-azz snake. It all makes sense... if you think like a Ferengi.... :P

and let's not forget about this ONE... no logic in this one... at all....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I do believe you could have pointed out the placement of the R&D item and left out the whole sadistic comment. Calling the Devs names does not help in getting something looked at and fixed.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    cidjack wrote: »
    I do believe you could have pointed out the placement of the R&D item and left out the whole sadistic comment. Calling the Devs names does not help in getting something looked at and fixed.

For your upsettedness, no name calling intended....
  • Options
    xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    cidjack wrote: »

^ this.

there was no need for name calling at all. some jokes are funny, others are not.
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Actually, you can finish off the Aehallh worms and then go back to check that node out and pick up a melee weapon - I tried it once, just out of curiosity. Is it worth doing? Possibly not. Is it worth calling anyone names over? Almost definitely not.
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shevet wrote: »
    Actually, you can finish off the Aehallh worms and then go back to check that node out and pick up a melee weapon - I tried it once, just out of curiosity. Is it worth doing? Possibly not. Is it worth calling anyone names over? Almost definitely not.

Yes, this. I believe the weapons are BOE, and as such, can be sold on the exchange. They get a decent price, since ground weapons of their rarity don't drop a lot of places...

Also, how many *&%*#{ threads is the OP going to start? Perhaps having one thread, titled something like "Pics that Make You Go 'Hmm...'"
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd call it "pics that make you go zzzz"

I'ts pretty boring.

But yeah, I got a blue last time I looted that rack. Not sure if it might be random though, I think I'd also gotten greens, but I know it's guaranteed to be better than white.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Don't you guys get it? Every R&D node is important.

I - NEED TO GET -- EVERY -- R&D NODE!!!

:: reaching desperately ::

EVERY -- LAST -- ONE!!!

That's me trying to write as Over Acting Shatner.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    I first thought THIS was some kind of cruel trick from our STO guys, but then realized they expected the player to run back here in the middle of the ground snake fight (after releasing the prisoners)... instead of triggering the cannons to save everyone from the big-azz snake. It all makes sense... if you think like a Ferengi.... :P

Wow, you're really embarrassing yourself here.

After you beat the worm and you are supposed to leave the coliseum you can just walk back and get that RnD Node if you want it. You don't have to do it during the fight.

I don't recall the node in Assimilation, but I'm sure someone with any sense could figure it out in 5 minutes.

It's not the Devs fault you're too dense to figure it out.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited May 2015

EVERY -- LAST -- ONE!!!

You mean asthmatic Shatner?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Wow, you're really embarrassing yourself here.

you're too dense to figure it out.
    Example of a self evaluation... Stop talking about yourself . :eek: that is all.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Example a-hOle. :eek: that is all.

I agree completely.

You are a prefect example of an a-hole.

I'm glad you see it too. Now that you have identified the problem, you can work on correcting it.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited May 2015

So, in other words, you're too lazy to do stuff in the game that you need to have the devs move R&D nodes just to make you feel better? Sorry, but the devs don't need to do such a thing.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Actually I don't see anything wrong here. These sensitive people who keep coming to the defense of the devs over and over are funny.

Personally it gets tiresome after a while, supposedly they're making all kinds of money and they can't spend some time trying to fix the bugs that have been in this game since beta? seriously? You can't stop boffs from beaming into the ground, or prevent R&D materials from being inaccessible? Seriously how many years does it take before a bug gets fixed?
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited May 2015

EVERY -- LAST -- ONE!!!

"I...Just...Need...More...Time!"

Seriously, I'm not a completionist myself, but I do know some very nice people who suffer from this mild-OCD-related disorder. So I can sympathise with the OP's anxiety.
  • Options
    teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ? You can't stop boffs from beaming into the ground?

misinformation sucks. I've been playing this game since launch and aside from a very, very early on bug at launch where your character would appear as a Starship upon beaming on the ground, nothing of this nature has ever happened to me.
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Rule one - if your too sensitive then don't read forums.
    Oh yeah, I did go back to get the item... If that makes you happy.... I am. :P
    Have a good day all.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "I...Just...Need...More...Time!"

Seriously, I'm not a completionist myself, but I do know some very nice people who suffer from this mild-OCD-related disorder. So I can sympathize with the OP's anxiety.

LOL I've repeated missions just to go back and get a node I missed. And that's just regular compulsive. :rolleyes:

Actually, this was before I learn the other ways to collect Mats. Whoa, to all who must be pairs with Zed B in Advanced Public Queues. Might as well strap an asteroid on your back.

Speaking of missed nodes, on the Uneasy Allies mission, once you get to Hakeev's Nopada Base, a scan says that there are two Nodes, but you cannot get to the area where they are supposed to be.

MUST... GET... R... &... D... MATS...

ALL.. OF... THEM!

Edit -

I wonder if it the same ones we would have gotten in the previous mission to the base.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    LOL I've repeated missions just to go back and get a node I missed. And that's just regular compulsive. :rolleyes:

Actually, this was before I learn the other ways to collect Mats. Whoa, to all who must be pairs with Zed B in Advanced Public Queues. Might as well strap an asteroid on your back.

Speaking of missed nodes, on the Uneasy Allies mission, once you get to Hakeev's Nopada Base, a scan says that there are two Nodes, but you cannot get to the area where they are supposed to be.

MUST... GET... R... &... D... MATS...

ALL.. OF... THEM!

Edit -

I wonder if it the same ones we would have gotten in the previous mission to the base.
    I was able to triangulate one of them... my best guess is no. It appeared to be in the bleachers... which are inaccessible except in Foundry. But.... There is a chance that it might not have been an anomaly that my tricorder was picking up. The approximate location I triangulated is close to where one of those medicinal herbs is in the other mission on Nopada.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg