test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

choosing a first officer?

dratikusdratikus Member Posts: 120 Arc User
is there a way to choose who your First Officer is? I don't see a way to do it in the BOFF skills or assignments tabs. But there is a first officer in my DOFF assignments. Just wanted to know how I can change my first officer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    dratikus wrote: »
    is there a way to choose who your First Officer is? I don't see a way to do it in the BOFF skills or assignments tabs. But there is a first officer in my DOFF assignments. Just wanted to know how I can change my first officer.

In the DOFF UI under Department Heads.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, the Doff UI is the only way to designate someone as your First Officer.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dratikus wrote: »

Gut feeling is how I choose. Charisma helps
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    chalpen wrote: »
    Gut feeling is how I choose. Charisma helps
    So you are saying the Orion female Boff is always your #1? :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    So you are saying the Orion female Boff is always your #1? :)

Yeah most definitely not the male Orion's. Which raises the question on the genetic "pool" these Orion's have at their disposal.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tovan Khev is Number One.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I need to work on my reps. Then get an Alien boff.

This way I can use the rep armor to make my Tactical officer Darth Vader and my #1 Yoda, though I dunno Leiah might be a better choice for this, no, Leiah is deffinately Operations. Luke can be my Security Officer. Chewie, well there's my Engineer. Emporer Palpatine can be my Science officer, and Kwai Gon can be my Medical.
    Mm5NeXy.gif