test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen and Deferri Patrols

prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Um, where are they?

I'm trying to complete the Deferri space dailies and I can't seem to find the Breen or Deferri patrol since the map change. I can't see them on the maps and I'll be darned if any have spawned in their usually haunts.

Anyone else have any luck?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
Post edited by prierin on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    So no one knows, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    g0rb4gg0rb4g Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wish I knew. Thought I'd finally found it when I spotted an "SS Azure II" near the Rolor Nebula, but it vanished when I got close...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    g0rb4g wrote: »
    I wish I knew. Thought I'd finally found it when I spotted an "SS Azure II" near the Rolor Nebula, but it vanished when I got close...

!sigh~ Aite.... I'll submit a report then... was hoping I was just having bad luck...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    it seems many non-planet objects got forgotten in the revamp.....deferi and breen patrols and the sh'mar freighter and the cargo freighters are missing
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    it seems many non-planet objects got forgotten in the revamp.....deferi and breen patrols and the sh'mar freighter and the cargo freighters are missing

Hopefully it's just a matter of flipping a switch and turning them back on.

I saw it has been reported, throew in my 2 cents, now can only wait.... and hope for a patch.

On a side note, I've always loved your avatar... so.... apt for the forums LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They forgot system access too in some missions you can't enter a system ... bah they should have tested this a bit more...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    rcuxrcux Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've had the same problem with the Breen & Defari patrols. I also can't access the Rolar Nebula for doff assignments.
  • Options
    rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's frustrating is it's not in the 'known issues' section. H ave they even said anything about it at all?
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rtk142 wrote: »
    What's frustrating is it's not in the 'known issues' section. H ave they even said anything about it at all?

I've seen it mentioned (once) in the bug reporting section... hopefully, at worst, it will be a silent fix in the next patch...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    prierin wrote: »
    Hopefully it's just a matter of flipping a switch and turning them back
    Probably a bit more ,since they are now flying across a different map.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Probably a bit more ,since they are now flying across a different map.

Probably right... ~sigh~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Okay, I'm not losing my mind... yet...
    I thought I had one of these missions but it disappeared.

They also seem to have reduced drastically the number of random encounters floating around in the sectors that used to have them. I miss these because I liked to test ship setups in them.
  • Options
    seanhazz1seanhazz1 Member Posts: 54
    edited April 2015
    Okay, I'm not losing my mind... yet...
    I thought I had one of these missions but it disappeared.

They also seem to have reduced drastically the number of random encounters floating around in the sectors that used to have them. I miss these because I liked to test ship setups in them.

The ships used to travel between two systems, If those systems have been moved, then the path is no doubt longer and possibly spread across a few more systems. I could swear i did see the Breen ship in passing on my way to DS9 last weekend.

The random space encounters are still there, you can select them as a destination from your system list for direct navigation. It takes longer to fly if your not well equipped, and they could get completed by others before you arrive on the scene.
  • Options
    geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    seanhazz1 wrote: »
    The ships used to travel between two systems, If those systems have been moved, then the path is no doubt longer and possibly spread across a few more systems. I could swear i did see the Breen ship in passing on my way to DS9 last weekend.

The random space encounters are still there, you can select them as a destination from your system list for direct navigation. It takes longer to fly if your not well equipped, and they could get completed by others before you arrive on the scene.

that's the thing though... the new "random encounters" are way more sparse than the old versions and the old versions "completed" but would then have a secondary "objective" of destroying a flagship or some sort... then would recycle the "kill 10 of <someone>" again.

the new ones complete and disappear
  • Options
    zaynarzaynar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks like I wont be Aiding or Rescuing the Deferi any time soon. Flew around 4 sectors and did not find them, did find an abandoned ship though.