test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iconian War (?) Solution: Herald Red Alerts

cadonycadony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I was excited to see the Iconians after building up to them for the past 5 years, but unfortunately the Iconians don't feel like much of a threat when they're confined to 3 instances and 2 episodes. Their gateways can strike in any area of space, and they have enough Heralds to blot out the sun, so why wouldn't they be all over the place by now?

The Iconian WAR needs more action, and this is the way to do it. It baffles me that it never even crossed their mind for this patch.
Post edited by cadony on

Comments

• leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cadony wrote: »
    I was excited to see the Iconians after building up to them for the past 5 years, but unfortunately the Iconians don't feel like much of a threat when they're confined to 3 instances and 2 episodes. Their gateways can strike in any area of space, and they have enough Heralds to blot out the sun, so why wouldn't they be all over the place by now?

The Iconian WAR needs more action, and this is the way to do it. It baffles me that it never even crossed their mind for this patch.

The 2 episodes and 3 instances aren't the whole war. They're just the first phase.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The 2 episodes and 3 instances aren't the whole war. They're just the first phase.

While that may be true, the OP's suggestion does have merit .
    Listen to all the war drums, see all the war propaganda , and then experience a not-really-a-war that is worse then the static not-war that we had with the Klingons .

.... the Iconians could strike ANYWHERE ... , except they don't . Well they should ... , and the game should reflect that ...