test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship requisition broken?

rancidmojorancidmojo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Federation Discussion
This is strange and frustrating.

I went to get a new ship when one of my fed characters got the admiral promotion. Picked a ship and went to ship selection and the ship was not there. Went to the requisition screen again and the token is gone, it now costs dilithium to get a ship.

This happened on a romulan character too. Has this happened to anyone else or is there something going on I am not aware of?
Post edited by rancidmojo on

Comments

• tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Which admiral rank? There are 5 different ones. You only get a free ship with the level 40 promotion.
  • rancidmojorancidmojo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tcostik wrote: »
    Which admiral rank? There are 5 different ones. You only get a free ship with the level 40 promotion.

That was it. I had the token for it, also.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also you may need to watch as some ship selections result in a box going to your inventory which you will then need to use. If your inventory was full then the box may be stuck in overflow and could not auto-unpack.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • rancidmojorancidmojo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dirlettia wrote: »
    Also you may need to watch as some ship selections result in a box going to your inventory which you will then need to use. If your inventory was full then the box may be stuck in overflow and could not auto-unpack.

Lol...thanks, that was the problem with both ships.
  • kaptain90kaptain90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i also used a token to buy a new ship when i became a commander and never received it
  • fltcaptalanfltcaptalan Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    check you inventory, look for a fed of Klingon emblem, I had the same proble, and it took me all of 15 sec to figure it out