test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Asset question: Talaxian Asteroid Base?

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
I'm not much of a foundry guy- I mainly like playing around with ideas for missions and building maps, which I won't be able to do until the foundry gets back up with the S10 launch downtime.

Earlier today on one of my characters I was playing through the delta story mission 'Reunion', which mostly takes part on the Talaxian asteroid base, and really just taking the time to explore the base and look at all the cool detail put into it that I never really noticed.

And I was wondering if that base is available in any form as a foundry asset, because it's a phenomenally well put together map, and I've got so many ideas of neat things that I could do with it.

if it is present, are all the random boxes, crates, consoles present too, or is there a cleaned version of the map that you can build up your own interior, so to speak?

Also: There's a forcefield on the space-open side of the base. I know some non-foundry maps have options to toggle visuals on objects (like turning reactors on and off, forcefields), is there a way to do this in foundry with assets and player actions?

Anyways, now I'm all sad that the Foundry won't be up for weeks because I really want to go play around on that map.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited April 2015
    Unfortunately it is not a map we have available. Maps take a long time to add (4-6 hours depending on how much complicated stuff there is to strip out) so as a consequence we get new ones vary rarely. Shame, because I agree it is an excellent map.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Ah, that's a shame.
  • Options
    schlatnakschlatnak Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also we cant really toggle visuals on objects. We have an object that is on and the same object that is off and make 1 vanish and the other appear using triggers.