hatchetl4dhatchetl4d Member Posts: 130 Arc User
Noes? Why noes? Theres alliances n stuffs :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by hatchetl4d on

Comments

• chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is another faction?
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • hatchetl4dhatchetl4d Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Besides the fedibears?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Honestly, I want to see the faction walls fall. Integrate the factions, let fleet founders decide the aesthetics of their fleets, and let people play how they want. I think the faction boundaries are hurting the game more than they help - especially for the KDF's players, who have a harder time finding teams. I tend to neglect my own KDF characters because they can't contribute to my fleet.
  • rmackiermackie Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hatchetl4d wrote: »

seriously do they teach proper english, spelling, sentence structure, and grammar anymore that is horrible...i swear the twitter/text culture is ruining the written language....
    Commanding Officer USS Intrepid

Commanding Officer USS Frontenac

Commanding Officer Enterprise NX-01
  • voivodjevoivodje Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rmackie wrote: »
    seriously do they teach proper english, spelling, sentence structure, and grammar anymore that is horrible...i swear the twitter/text culture is ruining the written language....

Hey, it might be a Bolean...
    Or something equally non-Earthlike.
    edited April 2015
    nadiezja wrote: »
    Honestly, I want to see the faction walls fall. Integrate the factions, let fleet founders decide the aesthetics of their fleets, and let people play how they want. I think the faction boundaries are hurting the game more than they help - especially for the KDF's players, who have a harder time finding teams. I tend to neglect my own KDF characters because they can't contribute to my fleet.

^!!! :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What? You want me to team-up with a commie-pinko KDF and a tree-hugging hippie Rom? Never I say. Never!!!! :D
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Now we're all allies against the iconians I'd like to see cross faction fleets, mainly because I want my Klingon marauder alts in my own fleet though :p
  • zathri83zathri83 Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pvpers would find it OP, so no.
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hatchetl4d wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

That is all...;)
  • saborethsaboreth Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zathri83 wrote: »
    Pvpers would find it OP, so no.

PVP doesn't exist here.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cross faction teaming. had this happen a few times. A bug from leaving a STF. They can happen. YOu just can't really start them on your own.

As for seeing the faction walls fall. Won't ever happen. The KDF will not take kindly to the federation sticking their unwanted noses in to their business. The Federation has been trying to get the KDF from being the KDF for years, only to fail horribly at doing it. I'm sorry, the KDF will never be the nice, hug you because you're special, kind of faction.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
    edited April 2015
    I think it would just be nice to team crossfaction for queues once you reach level 60. Everything else could stay like it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]