test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

paradox corrector

zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
ok I don't know if im using this thing right. almost every time I do I get knocked right out again. what is the best time to use this thing ?
I cant brain I have the dumb
Post edited by zzzspina01 on

Comments

• Options
    sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have much the same problem, and having observed as much, have the following suggestions:

1) Slot Defiance and/or Adrenal Booster (the Adapted MACO/Honor Guard set bonus power). You're still disabled shortly after being rezzed, but as long as they can't kill you in 3 seconds, you'll have time to use one or the other (or both if things are really hairy) and get yourself back in fighting shape.

2) Don't wait until you're unconscious to use it. If you can see that you and/or most of the team are almost dead, using it before the worst happens will achieve more or less the same amount of healing, but skip the whole 'being disabled' thing.

3) If number 2 doesn't work out (I don't imagine I'll be able to pull it off often, not without sacrificing more efficiency than it saves), wait until your team's been wiped. your enemies will either focus enough to kill only one (or, if the odds are really bad, two) of the team, or won't be focus enough to kill anyone before the disability wears off and you have the chance to do something.

'course, this all sort of assumes that your problem is the 3 sec of disability that comes from being rezzed.
  • Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes for the most part it is the 3 sec thing LOL
    I cant brain I have the dumb