Options

No more character boundaries

2»

Comments

• Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    Hello there you wonder what to read here, I write this because I hate the char lockdown... I thought save up some boxes and shift them to my other char for gear... WRONG char bound.
    Later taught to quit a character move along stuff, you know lockbox stuff was on him some fleet gear a pretty sum of fleet credits but you can guess what happened....

1. Fleet Credits can not transfer this not even store it in a bank.
    2. Fleet Gear I can't move it to another character because it is bound.
    3. Storyline based objects character bound can not moved it between characters on the account.
    4. Earned skill points, fleet credits rep points not transversable.
    5. Crafted objects not transferable between characters....

Is cryptic becoming paranoid with all these lockdowns, EC Nerfs giving stuff you can't sell or even have to get rid off by hand.

Take a good look around because as I understand cryptic owns species in game to test stuff don't tell me they like all these boundaries...

You agree with me on all these restrictions ? You believe Character bound should be leaving and replaced for account bound ??

Let me know your thought as a Dev or Player let me hear your voice !!!

I know I'm throwing in my 2 cents pretty late in the thread but, like I'm sure many others have already said, this is all pretty standard fare for items on most MMO's that I've played - including both WoW and SWToR...

Once something is used by, or earned on (outside of basic currency) a character, it's rarely transferable...

Cryptic are one of the exceptions with Bind-on-Account items, which has just jogged my memory... Weren't you complaining about having to buy Account Bank slots or something recently too?
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg