test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which ST had the worst sixth season?

mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Ten Forward
Nearly out of seasons now. So, who had it worst during their sixth season?

Honestly...I gotta go with Voyager again. Same reason as the previous thread: It's merely the 'least good'.

All three shows were chugging alone quite nicely during their sixth season. DS9 got started in the Dominion War, TNG, while it's two-parters weren't that great, wasn't really bad in any real ways, and Voyager while suffering the same poor two-parters I have no major complaints about.
I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
Post edited by mimey2 on

Comments

• Options
    lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd have to watch them all again. But out of our choices of DS9, VOY and TNG, I'd say VOY. A few fun episodes don't make up for the downward skid that Trek was on by that point.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Nearly out of seasons now. So, who had it worst during their sixth season?

Honestly...I gotta go with Voyager again. Same reason as the previous thread: It's merely the 'least good'.

All three shows were chugging alone quite nicely during their sixth season. DS9 got started in the Dominion War, TNG, while it's two-parters weren't that great, wasn't really bad in any real ways, and Voyager while suffering the same poor two-parters I have no major complaints about.

Like I said, there's not much point asking this question for seasons 6 and 7, as it's still going to be Voyager.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,988 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Voyager and TNG, DS9 had a epic 6th season
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius