test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 bugs that i found

nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 95 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Tribble - Bug Reports
1: is the tribble XP granter is majorly glitch and decreases my level rather than grant it.

2: the Klingon honor guard cape clips while I move. I see my feet running threw the cape.
Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
Post edited by nexuruler on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    here's another. when traveling or exiting the jenolan dyson sphere it puts me in the Devore system. on the upper left hand corner of the box.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    when scanning the abandon ships you can do it infinite number of times to get R&D Mats
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    when trying to enter the deep space encounter in the delta quadrant the mission disappears from sector space before you can enter it. this happens in the delta quadrant.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    the zoom out on the mini map is way too small for comfort. it needs to be able to zoom out more. this happens in the delta quadrant.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    1: Well known Bug, Occurred right before Delta Rising Launched. Since this guy is only on Tribble its most likely not going to be fixed.

2: You may want to repost this in the Famous "Haveloks Costume Thread" http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=823311&page=135

3: There are a certain number of Respawn points in Sector space, when you leave a system, or return to sector it will put you at the nearest point. They have been adding more points as of late, so more might be added.

4: Where is this? In a Mission? in Sector Space?

5: This may be a dialogue Issue, it'll probably be fixed before launch.

6: This is probably something that hasn't been updated since the new Sector Space.