test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What race did you pick for Delta Recruit?

driveclubfandriveclubfan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
For me it was about time I got Joined Trill and started one. After DR and the cost of gearing a character skyrocketing to immense levels, it gave me an opportunity. Now, if I could only turn my other regular Trill in a Joined one... That'd be perfect.

Of course I made it a female Starfleet Science Officer. Because... Well... :cool:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I randomized the whole thing. I think it was a male Tactical Bolian. i parked him at level 11. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    KDF Female Orion. I felt it was about time I had a female toon that ran around in post-it notes for clothing.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I remade my Romulan and Reman. Wanted to make a Borg Romulan, but the traits are so good on the Romulan, and so bad on the borg in comparison...
    As for my Eliot Ness contraband KDF character, he is Klingon. Quite frankly, I pick quite randomly for that one.

I'm already full character wise, and the current endgame alt unfriendliness prevents me from creating new char. Also, 5 is already a bit tedious for CE event and the like. So I knew they would be for the account unlock only. My reman and romulan alts were stuck in command center at lvl 15ish since LoR after all.

Now, a more interesting question, IMO, is what race would have you done if the Delta Recruit was your very first character, with all the changes the game had since release.
    I personally would have done a Romulan first, then I dunno for fed, and Klingon for KDF. I went with aliens for KDF, years ago, but quite frankly it's written for Klingons. As for fed, I went Betazoid first then alien for Romulan, pre LoR. Now, I dunno. Perhaps an alien cardie ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed Recruit: Joined Trill
    KDF Recruit: Liberated Borg
    RR Recruit: Romulan
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed tac - Andorian. So I can do an Andorian mostly crew with the Kumari ship. Packing Andorian ship weaponry. This is a future idea. But at least I started it. Hope one day I can get around to making it happen.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I randomized a KDF alien, repeatedly, then fine-tuned the look I liked. (I took away her attack eyebrows.)
    tumblr_n1hmq4Xl7S1rzu2xzo2_400.gif
  • Options
    zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed Klingon Engineering.

He's at 52 and flying the T6 Galaxy.
  • Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    So far, I have an Alien Rom-KDF Sci as my first one.

I thin the more interesting choice is the Orion - I picked a male one though, and he's wearing clothes, so not quite the traditional approach.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Talaxian, Romulan, Romulan, Romulan....even with the shafting Romulans and KDF get on ships and ship traits stacking 6 Superior Operatives is cake.
  • Options
    svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed- Joined Trill
    Rom/Fed- Reman
    KDF- Ferasan
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Talaxian.
    And since I intend to throw him away once I've got the use out him, his name is Kleenex.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1 Federation Vulcan Science officer named Limoy, in honor of....well....

2 KDF Allied Reman Tactical Offier

3 Gorn Tactical Officer

It's funny though, I have had Joined Trill since release...and I have never made one!!!!
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed Joined Trill Sci #2 (overall Fed Sci #3).
    Fed-Rom Alien Engie, playing off of one of my storylines from SFC.
    KDF-Rom Reman Engie - reroll of barely started KDF-Rom Engie
    KDF Gorn Sci - reroll of the Gorn Sci I got through the first couple of chains...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    KDF aligned Talaxian, which seems really wrong, but I couldn't pass up free plasmonic console.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,842 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After a lot of thinking and measuring of every little advantage every faction could give me in ways of maximizing what I was looking to do...I basically said TRIBBLE it and went back to my roots.

As my forum tag and avatar say...I'm Romulan and that is what I chose!

Starfleet has so many advantages and even KDF has some nice T6 traits while Romulans got shafted...I don't care...I'm Romulan and shall be...only thing that would get me away from my Romulans is a Cardassian faction! (Well...depending on what kind of perks Cryptic gives them to sell the faction and if they appeal to me)
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh, I am having fun doing a test run on all the different races on the KDF side....

I made an Orion woman...she was pretty, but that animation on "Seduce" takes entirely too long and that got old fast.

I liked the Lethean....though I couldn't get the proportions to look right on the body for some reason (probably because I am used to female characters). "Rapture" was fun as heck...and because of that, I may end up making a Lethean Delta Recruit to run all the way to 50 for the rewards.

I am currently trying out a Gorn...I can't seem to get coordinated enough to use "Bite". But I have only been using him for a couple of hours, need more practice. I am disappointed he is not as gigantic as the Gorn I see wandering around First City (though, I admit, it would be rather unwieldy playing a character that size).

I still have Nausicaan to go. Considering converting some DL to Zen for Ferasan. But don't know if it is worth it just for a Delta Recruit trial run.

Considering running another KDF Rom during this event, just for the rewards on the story missions. I understand their story got revamped (I lost interest in it the one time I ran it, previously....a bit "long in the tooth" in some places). So, I would be willing to try it, again, and see if it has improved.

I don't care for the Federation missions at all, and you can't give me enough game currency to play THAT story. Matter of fact, I don't think I ever finished it. And I am skipping it for this event.

Got to Level 20 and unlocked the Klingons and I never looked back....
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Starfleet: Human/Klingon Hybrid (Alien Gen)
    KDF: Talaxian
    Romulan Republic: Romulan (Had no idea the traits were so much better than the Borg Romulan's traits.)
  • Options
    lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So far, I've recreated my Vet Boff so she's a Human on the Fed side and I made a Reman who is headed to the Red side of things.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • Options
    apsciliaraapsciliara Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kobali Starfleet tactical (thanks, Aliengen!)
  • Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Trill. Why? No idea, really.

However, it IS my only male character...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I made a Starfleet Klingon in a child’s uniform and must admit that the toon is fun.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    valianttomevalianttome Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ive recreated one of my BOffs on my main. A Caitian.
  • Options
    timberwolf581timberwolf581 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I made a female Trill, because I really really liked Terry (Jadzia) in DS9. (currently nearing the end of Season 7)
    (Might've picked joined Trill if it weren't for the Zen requirement)

I also made a female Klingon, because DS9 gave me new (and much needed) insights into klingon culture, and while the males are what you encounter most, the females can be just as aggressive if not just a little bit more.

P.S. Felt the need to post at least something after 2 years. xP
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Saurian male Scientist.
    Didn't know that science is such fun.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    averyddaverydd Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed - Saurian (Never done one)
    KDF - Alien Andorian for Anti-Fed fun
    RR - Lib Borg Romulan (Ex Tal Shiar Experiment)

Spare KDF Gorn

Very much enjoying the DR event.

Made a few hundred million selling loot and doing missions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Original Join Date May 2009 - Real 1000 Day Veteran
  • Options
    mrmaxburkemrmaxburke Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    RR - Vorta Female Eng - Fed Alliance.
  • Options
    fudgemonkfudgemonk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I made
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    FED: male Vulcan science.
    KDF: female Talaxian engineer
    RRF: male Alien gen Romulan/Klingon hybrid engineer.