test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it just me or...

imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
... have the 1200 Skill Point Delta Quadrant assignments been few and far between recently?

I used to get maybe 4-6 at a time, pretty commonly... Now I'm lucky to get just a couple and often only a single assignment...

Is it just my bad luck, or have other people experienced a similar down turn in their appearance?
The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
Post edited by imruined on

Comments

• Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    imruined wrote: »
    ... have the 1200 Skill Point Delta Quadrant assignments been few and far between recently?

I used to get maybe 4-6 at a time, pretty commonly... Now I'm lucky to get just a couple and often only a single assignment...

Is it just my bad luck, or have other people experienced a similar down turn in their appearance?

It's on a wierd timer. Usually I can get 3 between the two sectors... sometimes I'll get only 1... abut other times I can get 5 or 6 of them. I haven't been able to predict when I'm going to get the windfall and when I'm gonig to get the loser package either. It just happens... randomly... nd if you miss those random moments they're gone for awhile... they don't stick around.
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    The data has not been adjusted for these assignments. You're just experiencing bad luck.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Better slightly random than normalized and consistently gimp.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The data has not been adjusted for these assignments. You're just experiencing bad luck.

Hasn't been adjusted...yet... *glare*
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hypl wrote: »
    Hasn't been adjusted...yet... *glare*

Um...I hate nerfs every bit as much as you do, but I don't think Bort did anything to deserve that.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Thanks... RNG really hates me at times apparently...
    Better slightly random than normalized and consistently gimp.

Yep... Indeed...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg