test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fox to remake The Rocky Horror Picture SHow...for network TV

moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Ten Forward
It seems that Fox is continuing it's campaign to make everything we love from our childhood suck.

You know, it was bad enough Fox crapped on the score of RHPS with that episode of Glee. Now they gotta make the entire show suck?

If anyone should be remaking Rocky Horror, it should be the people who do American Horror Story because, let's face it, Finn Wittrock in fishnets and heels is something we'd all love to see.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
Post edited by moonshadowdark on

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seems that Fox is continuing it's campaign to make everything we love from our childhood suck.

You know, it was bad enough Fox crapped on the score of RHPS with that episode of Glee. Now they gotta make the entire show suck?

If anyone should be remaking Rocky Horror, it should be the people who do American Horror Story because, let's face it, Finn Wittrock in fishnets and heels is something we'd all love to see.

It's Fox. Does this really surprise you?
  • dourifdourif Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well let's hope it's good then, that way Fox will surely cancel it :rolleyes:
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Never really got into the whole Rocky Horror Picture Show. I know others who do. It can be improvement or not. You never know. Please Fox, don't out Johnny Depp in it
  • rambowdoubledashrambowdoubledash Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You watched Rocky Horror Picture Show when you were a kid? I still remember my dad telling me that I wouldn't be old enough to see it until I was ninety.

I mean, I have seen it, of course, but the point is that trying to see it before the age of 18 would have been an exercise in futility.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,362 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What Fox does can't ruin RHPS - because the original movie's still available on video, so we can still prove Susan Sarandon was once so young she played Janet. :)

Now mind you, once it's cleaned up for network broadcast, the show they make won't be RHPS anymore, just something else with similarly-named characters...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You watched Rocky Horror Picture Show when you were a kid? I still remember my dad telling me that I wouldn't be old enough to see it until I was ninety.

I mean, I have seen it, of course, but the point is that trying to see it before the age of 18 would have been an exercise in futility.

I saw it when I was like 11. My grandmother took me because we were supposed to go see another movie, but the show was like sold out or something, so we saw RHPS instead. Everyone was a little worried about me afterwards, but apparently I "didn't get it", so it was okay.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP