Install Arc
Options

Anyone else having trouble logging on?

13»

Comments

• Options
    talonzahntalonzahn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maybe its just 47 replies from people who desperately need to get their priorities straight,and the rest that havent posted maybe its because they know this is an mmo and stuff like this happens,no biggie.

So which group do you belong to?

Maybe it's just the 47 people that actually log off the game?

I like your passive-aggressive attack though.

Good JERB!
  • Options
    mythicfablesmythicfables Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I made it in game! Thanks, three guys who were on it! ;)
  • Options
    stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's back up! I was having the same issue and I'm back in now.
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
  • Options
    captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maybe its just 47 replies from people who desperately need to get their priorities straight,and the rest that havent posted maybe its because they know this is an mmo and stuff like this happens,no biggie.

So which group you belong to?

"Maybe its just 47 replies from people who desperately need to get their priorities straight". . Really? I don't see that the many who only state that they are having the same experience as the one who started the topic as someone who has a priority disfunction. Sounds more to me like your Troll baiting.

Sure these sort of things happen in an MMO, but not commonly at this magnitude.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Account server is back up. FYI when we mass server issues, we'll try to create a thread in Galactic News to centralize all information! It's much handier than creating duplicate threads here, and it gives you the most up to date information. :)

/closed
This discussion has been closed.