test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Transports" - Where is the computer to search?

royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Romulan Discussion
Spoilers: (Anyone left that hasn't done this mission yet?)

This is the mission where Charva sends you to find Rinna on some prison ship - blow up all the Cardie ships and board transports. The last one is gonna blow up with you on it, but wait, there's a computer that supposedly has some Iconian info on it.

Except I can't find the bloody thing. Searched this stupid freighter from stem to stern, nada. Any clues?
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited April 2015
    iirc it was the one you beam onto the bridge and it was a bigass console with a large delta spinning over it
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The problem is that this Iconian stuff is on 2nd transporter, on the bridge. If you ran around the opposite way to the other console, you could have missed it.

The objective appears when you're on the 3rd - but it's not there.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Heh, OK, I thought it was telling me there was another objective on the third ship. I keep forgetting that these new Delta objectives don't clear off of your 'to-do' list like regular objectives. Thanks!
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax